summer mornings

y/n's pov :

i wake up, sunlight peaking through the curtains in eddies trailer. i blink a few times to adjust my vision and look down at the boy in my arms. eddie is curled up beside me, his head against my chest and arms around my waist fast asleep. i glance at the clock across from him on the bedside table, it reads 9:34am. thank god it's summer break.

which means more mornings to spend with the love of my life, admiring his rising and falling chest, his cute grin he does in his sleep, the times he mumbles and cuddles closer, stroking my hand through his soft brunette hair and braiding it.

what i want to wake up to every morning.

i run my fingers through his hair softly as he dives his head further into the nook of my neck. he mumbles and i chuckle softly watching his eyes slowly flutter open. he looks up at me and grins, those goddamn gorgeous dimples showing. "goodmorning love" he says in his low morning voice.

"morning handsome, howd u sleep?" i ask, tracing my hands across his back, feeling his skin under the sunlight. "gooodd, u want some shitty box recipe pancakes from the hottest chef in the world?" he grins, i chuckle in response, "okay, just give me a few minutes here with you first" he snuggles back into my chest and mumbles "i completely agree with that"

i laugh softly and run my hands up his arms, tracing around the outlines of each of his tattoos, taking in the sight of him. basking in it even. he kisses my neck softly and looks at me, "god you're pretty under the sunlight" he sighs. i giggle back and jump on top of him, wrapping my arms around his torso and laying down against his chest. "alright, sleep time!" he says holding me close and kissing my cheek. i smile as we doze off for the next few hours letting the hours pass by but knowing that it doesn't matter what i'm doing, just that i want to be with him.

i love summer mornings.

————————————————————
hi all! ty sm for all the support this books getting omg- and i'm sorry for not writing as often, been heaps busy but will definitely try to upload more when i can. here's a short fluffy piece but i hope u enjoyed it! <3