CH023

Chapter 23: Changes in the blink of an eye, opportunity!

  Hail is formed by a sharp drop in temperature. Regardless of the cold, just hitting the body is accompanied by pain.

  Lin Shu, who had been in a shooting position for a long time, his skin was flushed red from the beating, and his body was trembling!

  Up to now, Lin Shu has only two choices;

  Or, blew up his position and waited for the blue army to rescue him, the beheading operation failed!

  Or, continue to lurk here, maybe his body will not be able to withstand the harsh weather, leaving serious injuries, or even freezing to death here.

   Ke Linshu is not reconciled!

  He spent so much effort lurking at the Blue Army base camp and gained nothing at all. Isn't the suffering ahead in vain?

  'Hold on for a while longer! ' Lin Shu said to himself.

  ...

   Prisoner of War Camp.

  Gong Jian clutched the iron net, staring at the crackling hailstones on the ground with a solemn expression, and remained silent for a long time.

   "Instructor, the temperature is at least below zero and there is still hailstorming, Lin Shu..."

  Squad leader Lai Hei stood beside Gong Jian, hesitating to speak, he wanted to ask if Lin Shu could persevere. He won't have any accidents, will he?

   "He can persevere! He can complete the task of beheading!" Gong Jian said.

   "Why do you think he can?" Old Hei squad leader couldn't bear it and said: "He is only twenty years old, what if something happens..."

  Old Hei's eye sockets were a little red.

  Maybe it's because he's getting old, and every soldier under his opponent looks like his own child. One can imagine what Lin Shu is enduring in this horrible weather!

   "Because I hope he can!" Gong Jian said in a deep voice.

   "..." Lao Hei fell silent, yes! Right now, we can only hope that Lin Shu can be rescued if he is discovered or beheaded to reveal his location. Otherwise, who knows where Lin Shu is hiding?

  Child, where are you...!

  Old Hei sighed in his heart.

   "Perhaps, this is the gap between me, He Chenguang, and him..." Wang Yanbing stared at the ice flowers exploding on the ground and muttered to himself.

He Chenguang and Lin Shu broke into the swamp without fear of life and death, and now, under such extreme circumstances, Lin Shu can still become the hope of the whole company and even the whole regiment... At this moment, Wang Yanbing realized that he and the gap between the two are not only in physical fitness and shooting but in courage!

  ...

  The blue army seems to have received some kind of order, and more troops are searching for Lin Shu. They search in a blanket manner, and almost turn the whole factory over.

   Let's talk about the progress of the whole exercise.

  In front, Gong Jian ordered the sniper team to wreak havoc behind the enemy lines, which achieved crucial results, such as destroying the ammunition depot of the Blue Army, and several mechanized infantry regiments, among which Gong Jian organized to blow up the No. 34 Bridge, the effect was particularly remarkable!