CH024

Chapter 47 Cousin? !

   I don't know how long I slept, but Lin Shu was awakened by bursts of snoring. He frowned and slowly opened his eyes, rubbing his swollen head and looking to the side, couldn't help but feel amused.

  He Chenguang was lying sprawled on the next bed, sleeping like a dead pig, with a banana peel beside his pillow.

  Looking around, there are white beds, white walls, white windows, and a pungent smell of disinfectant. The hospital is gone.

   Unexpectedly, He Chenguang and He Chenguang became patient friends again... Lin Shu shook his head helplessly, and did not wake He Chenguang up, thinking silently to open the personal panel.

  Host: Lin Shu

  Occupation: Soldier (Private)

   Level: 6 (0/600)

  Physical strength: 6.5

  Will Strength: 6.5

   Combat Awareness: 6.5

  Skills: Click here to expand (+)

  Experience value: 1550.

   "Fuck, 1550 experience points?!" Lin Shu was surprised when he saw his remaining experience points, but immediately realized the source of these experience points.

  In addition to the original 400 points, the reward for completing the main mission to behead the commander-in-chief of the blue army is 500.

Then, Gao Shiwei himself contributed another 300 experience points to him, leaving He Zhijun, plus several senior executives of the Blue Army, all accumulated.

  Great harvest...!

   These experience points are enough to jump two levels in a row, reaching level 8, and you can choose two rich rewards!

  However, just when Lin Shu was about to upgrade.

   "Crackling..."

  The door of the ward was pushed open, and a captain in uniform walked in through the door. He walked in slowly. It was Gong Jian, the instructor of the fourth company of sharpshooters.

   "Instructor!" Lin Shu was about to get out of bed and salute immediately.

  Gong Jian stopped him, "You're not ready yet, so let's skip this trick. I'll come and see you two."

   As he said that, he looked at He Chenguang who was on the side, frowned slightly, and used **** in disgust to pinch the banana peel next to He Chenguang's pillow and threw it on He Chenguang's face.

  He Chenguang babbled and threw the banana peel aside, turned over and went back to sleep.

  Gong Jian's face darkened, and he lifted his quilt. He Chenguang woke up startled, and was about to mutter something impatiently, when he suddenly saw that it was the instructor, and sat up quickly.

   "Instructor? Why are you here!" He Chenguang was quite surprised, and quickly picked up the fruit beside the bed and handed it over.

   "Put it away!"

  Gong Jian pulled a chair and sat down, "Are you two better?"

  He Chenguang hit his chest with his fist and nodded: "I have strong resistance, it's done!"

  Lin Shu also nodded.

   "That's good!" Gong Jian nodded, and only then did he explain his intention: "I'm here on behalf of my superiors, and I'm announcing two orders: