CH002

Chapter 2: Task System, Attributes Soar!

   After choosing Reward 3, Lin Shu added 1 point to the attribute of 'Physical Strength', and he felt that his body was fuller and stronger at the moment, so he checked his panel again.

  Host: Lin Shu

  Occupation: Soldier (Recruit)

   Level: 2 (0/200)

  Physical strength: 1.88

  Will Strength: 0.92

   Combat Awareness: 2

  Skill: S-class rifle shooting proficiency

  Experience value: 20.

   This data made Lin Shu realize that although he raised his level to 2 and added some attributes, his physical strength has not reached the value corresponding to level 2, especially the strength of will, which has not even reached the standard of level 1.

   "It seems that it is useless to just increase the level, the attribute must also keep up, but how to improve the attribute?"

  He thought secretly in his heart.

at the same time.

  What Lin Shu didn't know was that the old black squad leader had found Gong Jian, the instructor of the recruiting company.

   Knocked on the door, and there was a "Come in" from inside!

Old Hei pushed the door and walked in. Gong Jian, who was wearing the rank of captain, put down the documents in his hand, and said with a smile, "What's the matter, Old Hei?"

   "Instructor, I want to talk to you about Lin Shu."

  Gong Jian was not surprised, and even guessed what he was going to say next: "You want to ask me if Lin Shu can still maintain this shooting performance in the recruit company assessment, will he be admitted into the fourth sharpshooter company?"

  Old Hei nodded: "Yes..."

   "Look at this first."

  Gong Jian handed Lin Shu's personal information to Lao Hei, and said while he was reading:

   "The army is a place that pays attention to discipline and teamwork. It is said that there is no rule without rules. Individual comrades can't break the rules just because they have excellent grades in a certain field."

 "The problem with Lin Shu is not his physical ability, but his character. He is destined not to be suitable for the army."

   "He has been in the army for almost three months. Do you think if he wants to, his physical fitness will not improve?"

At this moment, Lao Hei has also finished reading Lin Shu's materials, and the corners of his mouth twitched: "This kid's father is... the richest man in Donghai City?"

   "Exactly."

  Gong Jian nodded: "So, like many recruits, he was forced by his family to serve as a soldier... Do you think that a person who is unwilling to serve as a soldier and does not love the army is suitable for joining the fourth company of sharpshooters?"

   "It's a pity that such a good sharpshooter Miaozi." Old Hei felt a little regretful. Gong Jian is quite open-minded: "There are too many people who are talented and intelligent, but they are willing to degenerate, it's normal!"

   In fact, why didn't he feel regretful in his heart? However, Gong Jian understands that there are too many geniuses in this world, too many to count.