CH015

Chapter 15: Leader, goodbye!

   Solving the troops responsible for guarding the periphery still cannot be taken lightly. The next step is the core of this operation. Be careful and complete the two tasks of blasting and beheading as quickly as possible!

   There must be no mistakes or mistakes in each link, otherwise all previous efforts will be in vain.

  4:54...

  When the hands of the watch just pointed to 4:55, there was only a loud bang, which was deafening. It was the arsenal that exploded first!

   Then, "Boom! Boom! Boom...!!", one explosion after another.

The armed helicopters of the Army Aviation Regiment emitted thick smoke one after the other, announcing that they had been blown up. The entire regiment headquarters burst into riots. Soldiers in camouflage uniforms ran out one after another. , It's all a mess!

   "This is the art of blasting!" Lin Shu twitched his lips and muttered to himself.

   What a spectacle!

  If this is a real battlefield, if it is a real explosion, the scene will be even more spectacular!

  ...The explosion outside naturally alarmed all the senior leaders of the Army Aviation Regiment!

  Regimental Headquarters.

   Head Zhang of the Army Aviation Regiment was deploying the following battle plan, and was suddenly startled by the sound of explosions. At this time, a major knocked on the door in a hurry and broke in:

   "Commander, it's bad, we... our arsenal and helicopters have been blown up!"

   "What?!" The leader Zhang stared: "Who is so bold, hurry up! Go out and have a look!"

I am about to leave now.

   Seeing this, the major stopped him for a while, and persuaded: "Commander, I suspect that the red party is still active in our base camp. It is not appropriate for you to go out at this time!"

Indeed, when the enemy army is active in the base camp, the best choice for the supreme commander is to not show up to avoid the opponent's beheading action!

   "What a fart!!"

Unexpectedly, the head of the regiment was also very violent. Hearing the words, he yelled: "My arsenal and plane have been blown up, what's wrong?! I don't believe it, they blew up my arsenal and helicopter If you don't run away, you dare to stay behind and try to cut off Lao Tzu's head!"

   "This..." When the major heard this, he knew that he couldn't persuade the regiment leader, so he immediately said to the soldiers behind him, "Protect the regiment commander!"

And just like that, Lin Shu, who was lurking on the roof, suddenly saw a group of people coming out of the regiment headquarters.

The leader was a colonel, a regimental cadre, but Lin Shu just glanced at him, moved his gun slightly, aimed at a corporal, and raised the corner of his mouth slightly, saying to himself Saying: