CH014

Chapter 14: We are Comrades

  Lin Shu in the car took the time to look at the system panel. The experience point has increased from 375 to 415.

   This is due to the blue army he just killed, a captain and company commander of the blue army, who contributed 25 experience points to him, a second lieutenant, and two soldiers.

        Although Lin Shu didn't fully understand how the experience points for killing enemies were calculated, he had a general idea.

makeup detection, makeup penetration? Is this preparing to join the special forces?"

   "Don't you want to go in?" Lin Shu asked back.

  Wang Yanbing blurted out: "Of course I want to go to the special forces. I heard that those who can enter the Spike Special Forces Brigade are all soldiers kings."

   "This is the end!" Lin Shu smiled: "If you have the opportunity, you should take more cultural courses in cram school, so as not to suffer."

   This is a suggestion to Wang Yanbing.

  Actually, Wang Yanbing's physical fitness and potential are not much worse than He Chenguang's, so why is He Chenguang able to get promoted quickly even though he got into Spike in Special 2, while Wang Yanbing is still a first-class soldier?

  In addition to relationships, there is another reason that cannot be ignored: He Chenguang is a college student at Southeast University.

  So, He Chenguang was able to learn more about sniper tactics, while Wang Yanbing could only play the role of an observer, which also suffered a cultural disadvantage.

  Wang Yanbing nodded approvingly when he heard the words. He now regrets not studying hard in school.

  Especially after the company commander gave him sniper shooting textbooks, he realized how difficult it is to become a sniper. Mathematical formulas, physical formulas, and even chemical formulas, all of which he had long forgotten. When I was in school, I used to skip class and fight, how could I remember to go?

   "I just don't know if it's too late to learn now." Wang Yanbing said with a wry smile.

  "The best time to plant a tree was ten years ago, and the next best time is now. It's never too late, as long as you want to learn, it's never too late!"

  Wang Yanbing nodded, and then fell silent. After a while, he spoke in a complicated tone:

   "Lin Shu, thank you..."

   "Huh?" Lin Shu looked at him puzzled, "Thank you for what?"

   "Very few people tell me this, thank you for treating me as a friend!" Wang Yanbing's tone was filled with a little depression.

  Lin Shu was silent, but sighed in his heart, he could empathize with Wang Yanbing's emotions.

  In his previous life, he was also an orphan. He had no relatives, let alone friends. Except for a few good teachers in his memory, no one ever told him any truths. I think Wang Yanbing is the same, right?