Chapter Tweny-Three☠Well then.

Chapter Twenty-ThreeWell Then.

-Ravens P.O.V-

Last night wasn't that much fun to be honest, Zach and Rebecca kept getting on my case about going to work today, I kept on telling them over and over that I need to work, they eventually gave in knowing I wouldn't give up on going.

I looked over at the clock, I had about twenty minutes left before I had to leave for work, I slipped on my shoes and shoved my phone in my jacket pocket, I left the apartment and walked to Fall Barry Café.

-Rebecca's P.O.V-

"If it just me, or do you think Raven should quit working for Freddy's Fazbear's pizza?" Zach asked me

We happened to be on brake.

"Yeah... I feel the same way.. That job could kill her and that just.. Bugs me.." I sighed leaving on the table

"Same... Trust me.. Raven is like a little sister to me.. Even though I've not even known her long" he then rubbed the back of his neck

"Can I ask what I'm like to you..? I know this is completely off topic but when you said you see Raven as a little sister.. That made me wonder how you see me.." I said

"Uhh... Well.. You see.." He mumbled as his face seemed to turn a slight pink, but then again I've started to question everything after that night.

"I see you as a-" he was cut off

"Hey guys" Raven sat next to me in the booth

"Hey Raven, whatcha doing here?" I asked

"Wanted to grab an icecap before I leave for work, I have a feeling it'll be a long night" she sighed out

"Understandable.." I mumbled

"Hey Raven.. I have something to ask you.. Like in private.." Zach said shyly as a slight pink tinted his cheeks.

"Sure, come on" she mumbled

I watched as Zach and Raven got far enough to not be heard by me, I could hear them slightly but couldn't make out what they where saying, I noticed how Zach timed his arm as if he was uncomfortable and shy, his face turned an actual shade of red. Ravens face seemed to lighten up after he told he something, that's when Raven happened to say "WHAT?" And may I say it happened to be quite loud.

Zach shushed her and blushed a deeper shade of red, then Raven gave him and smile and told him something which made him turn from shyness, start to happiness, to say I was a bit jealous of this would be a understatement.

They walked away from each other, Raven went to get her icecap and Zach walked over to me and sat on the other side of the booth.

"Can I ask what that was about..?" I mumbled

"Ummm... Maybe later, yeah?" He asked

I just nodded to him.

-Raven's P.O.V-

Taking a sip of my icecap as I walked to the pizzeria, I pulled out my phone and checked a few things, I checked my notes and saw I have to go shopping tomorrow, I put my phone back in my pocket and continued walking to my job, as I got closer to the children's pizzeria I felt uneasy, it could be from Him losing his memory and forgetting all about me, or the fact I just don't have a good feeling about tonight.

I decided to push the feeling aside as I walked up to the building and entered, I walked to the night guard office and sat on the rollable chair, I sat back and sighed out. I then decided to check the cameras so I clicked through each one, stopping at Foxy's, their was someone else in there.. It looked like a beaten up...

"Golden bunny.." I said quietly to myself, then continued "what's going on..."

They looked like where talking.

-Mr.Fazza's / SpringTraps P.O.V-

"Now listen here Foxy.. The night guard needs some scaring, wanna help with that?" I asked him.

"Ya know it" he laughed getting up from his chair "see us in a bit, lad." He then ran out of the room and down the hall.

Then you could hear a very high girly scream.

I laughed myself, then I felt a sharp pain in my head, I lifted my hand to take off the suit head, but it was stuck and made the pain worse every time I tried to take it off, I felt another pain, and another, next thing you know I felt my whole body fall to the floor, and everything went black.

-Ravens P.O.V-

I clenched my chest where my heart would be under the flesh, I felt tears welding up in my eyes, he didn't recognize me, he tried to get me to stuff me in a suit! I hit my hand on the desk in front of me and sighed out loud.

"I really hate this job now.." I mumbled

I sighed out and checked the camera's again and looked at pirates cove again, instead of them talking, the golden Bonny was in a pool of red, which I'm going to assume is blood, I could feel my face pale. Foxy then looked at the blood animatronic on the floor and kicked it lightly, he then sat down on his chair and sang his song.