Chapter Twenty-Four☠Backstreet Boys Are Back // Part One

Chapter Twenty-FourBackstreet Boy Are Back // Part One

-Ravens P.O.V-

My heart hasn't beaten this fast in a long, long time. Bonnie and Chica have just stayed on the strange the whole time, but I was getting attacked by Foxy, and trust me that's never fun.

I picked up the camera and checked pirates cove, the golden bunny's body twitched, I was horrified when the body started to pick itself up.

The body continued to twitch and turn, each time more crimson would leak out of its slight limp frame, that's the same moment I realized that I forgot to check the power, I put the camera down and looked at the percent of power left, I gulped as I saw that it was only at twenty-four present, then it decided to go done one more.

"Shoot!" I semi-yelled out from frustration.

It wasn't even close to six yet, its only five twenty-Six, honestly I knew I wouldn't make it through tonight, I sighed and picked the camrea and looked at pirates cove, it only took me a second to realize Foxy wasn't in his chair.

I turned to push the botten to close the door but Foxy was already there, I screamed as he lunged at me and grabbed me by the arm.

"FOXY!!! STOP!! ITS ME!!"

"FOXY PLEASE!! REMEMBER ME FOXY!!"

"FOXY!!!!"

As I screamed out in agony, hoping Foxy would release my arm and stop dragging me, it seemed like a helpless dream.

-Rebecca's P.O.V-

"Zachhhhhh" I yelled as I ran into the living room and jump on Zach

"OUCH!! OH MY GOSH BEC?!"

"Hehe, sorry... I just found this awesome video and watched to share it with you" I smiled at him

"Ugh fine" he said, he was acting annoyed but I could hear the hint of amusement in his voice.

"Okay! Sweet!!" I then jumped off Zach's lap and ran to get my laptop.

"You might not wanna run back into the living room with your laptop! You could drop it!" He shouted to me

"Okay father!" I yelled back jokingly

I walked back into the living room and sat next to him, I opened YouTube and searched for what I was looking for and showed him the video.

His face automatically lit up with amusement as he watched the video in front of him, his smile grew and he laughed a bit to, when the video was done he looked like he was about to poop out gay baby's, but whatever.

"You look so happy, like it looks like you had a gay baby that's following in your foot steps" I said in amused tone

He then laughed himself but then stopped and looked at me with a serious look.

"What?" I asked him

"There's something I have to tell you" he said quietly

I scooted closer to him on the couch and held his hand, I was honestly worried, Zach never got this serious about anything.

"What's up?" I said as I grabbed his hand and held it.

"Rebecca... I...."

(A/N sorry for the short chapter...)