so this is love?

Ever since me and Wille got back together everything has changed. My mother still hates me and still can't look Simon in the eye, but I don't care.
As long as I'm with Simon I don't care because he makes me happier than I could ever imagine. Whenever I look into his eyes, I see nothing but beautiful infinite love. I love it when he strokes my hair. It calms and gives me butterflies. I love when he hugs me. His love always protects my body when he takes me in his arms. I feel safer than ever. His hands in my hands is all I ever wanted as his warm soft fingers on mine always make me smile.

I opened my eyes and saw Simon lying next to me. His feet in mine and both his arms circle my body. I stare at him as he slowly breathes. His warm breathing calms me and I slowly place my arms over his. Slowly but surely our fingers intertwine and connect our love. I could lie and look at him for years. Until he woke up. He opened his eyes and I couldn't do anything but smile at him. I see his smile growing and as always it makes me blush. I stare at him for a few more seconds until he opens his mouth. "Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked in his soft morning voice.

I laughed lightly and said, "Because you are the most beautiful person in the whole world. Did I ever tell you that?"
"Yes Wille . Every time you see me You keep repeating that every second." He replied as he rolled his eyes. I laughed softly and kissed him. A very short but very emotional one. As our lips parted, I sighed and said in a convincing voice, "We have to get up simme. You know that very well because we still have a lot to do today."
"Like what?" he asked as I slowly straightened my back to stand up. I could see him rolling his eyes and having a questioning face.

"Like breakfast first?" I laughed. He couldn't stop himself from laughing the next moment so he grinned. How I love that silly grin. You can't see it, but inside I explode when I hear his laughter.
I got up while Simon was still lying in bed and looked at me with happy eyes. I started dressing. "Five more minutes?" Simon grounded while snuggling back into his pillow. "You always say that! That's enough" I said as I ran to him and pulled the covers off. He started laughing out loud.
I started tickling him and laughed even harder. I kept tickling him until he cried out between laughter, "Wille stop! I just wanted 5 more minutes"
I stopped immediately, but we both kept smiling anyway. I looked into his eyes and my smile grew until I replied, "Oh so you don't want to get up?"

I sounded very provocative. "No will I want to sleep" Simon said as he snuggled back into the bed.
"I said get up, simme!"
He already had his head under the pillow. When he heard what I said he turned and looked at me questioningly, "What if not?" I gave him an annoyed look and dropped my mouth. "What if not?!" I looked at him when he had the feeling that I was about to do something. He wasn't wrong about that. I grabbed his back and carried him up. "Omg Wille!" He laughed as he twisted his surprised face.

When I had him in my arms, he laughed and laid his head on my chest. He could feel my heartbeat, which immediately made him smile. I looked at his head and all I saw was his tangled curls. I slowly rested my chin on his hair. I closed my eyes "So that was your wonderful idea?" he sighed laughing. I lifted my chin as he grinned and removed his head from my chest. There was a questioning look on my face. "Wasn't it good?" I asked, starting to act hurt, but I knew he knew it was all just for fun. "No. You had better ideas." Simon said. "Like these?"

I kissed him hard with a lot of feeling and a lot of love. It was our way of showing that we love each other. After a few seconds our lips parted. "Much better!" he said hopefully.
"I love you so much." I kissed his forehead again.
"Me too babe."
My heart skipped a few beats when I heard the word "babe". He knew full well that makes me weak. Still, I love hearing him say it.
"Say it again." I said. "I love you b-a-b-e." he repeated with that emphasis on babe.
god i love him so much
I put it down when I was blushing and couldn't stop smiling.

We got dressed and when Simon took off his pijama pants I didn't know what to do so I turned around. He stopped and looked at me. "You know you can watch babe?" he laughed.
That "babe" again
My stomach filled with butterflies again.
"Ya a-well I-I-ha-ha- you- just- with by- by-" I stuttered as I slowly stared at my socks.
"Omg wille! I just called you babe and you can't watch me change?"
I blushed so much that even my ears turned red. I laughed lightly. "Please just shut up and change." I replied annoyed. He rolled his eyes and continued to change.

He was wearing a white t-shirt and rather tight jeans. While I was getting dressed, he got some silver necklaces and rings from his closet. I looked at him in shock as he put them on.
I looked even more surprised as he came closer and closer. He gave me a worried look as he said, "I've never worn them and I- I thought they were and- I wanted to stop- don't you like them?"

I could see him slowly staring at the floor and he started to undoing them. His eyes filled with tears. "No simme! I love them. I was just so surprised. You look so good in them love." I moved closer to him as I pushed his hips closer and closer. My hands around his neck and I kissed him softly. His hips into mine and his hands brushing through my hair.
"So you do like them?" Simon said nervously. "I love them but you even more."
Simon kissed me again and our foreheads touched. "Wow" I thought to myself. I felt so safe with him. So different from others. So special and unique.
huh? So is this love?

1125 words guys!!!
Thanks for reading my first chapter <3

I don't really have many ideas so if you guys could write some scenes you want to see in the next chapters, pls text me :)

and if you have some tips please tell me bcs im not a professional!!

See you soon!! :D