back at school

(I wrote this chapter with this playlist in the middle of the rain so it's going to be very cheesy lol)

It gets very dramatic as maybe tw?

Simon's pov:
Today is the day. Today I go and wille again in you school. Together. And everyone knows it.
We've talked about how it's going to be before, but we're both really afraid to go back.

He was next to me. His soft eyes slowly opened and looked at me. I could only smile at him. It happens every morning, but I'll never be bored because I look forward to it every time.
"Hey" he said as he got closer to me.
I kissed his forehead and slowly pushed him away to get up. I looked at him and said, "Do you know what today is, mi Amor?"
I could see him blushing when I said mi amor. I think that's as cute as he's ashamed. But I know that he is also very happy.
"No..." he looked at me confused.
"Willeee" I grumbled.
"Tell me what's going on." I laughed.
"School starts today."
he dropped his mouth and looked at me angry and annoyed. He snuggled back into his pillow and I sat up and slowly put my hand on the back of his hair. I began to run my warm finger through his soft hair. I started messing with his hair. "Geet uppp." He laughed as he turned to see my face. The sun lights up his eyes. The brown in your eyes was filled with love. He stared at me for a few more seconds as I continued to comb his hair. His smile grew bigger and bigger as he said:
"I do not want.."
I looked at him again and stood up. I started dressing while Wille was still lying on the bed.
I can't believe how lucky I am.

I don't mean that Prince Wilhelm of Sweden is on my bed, but that Wille is the boy I love and always will love on my bed.

When I was finished getting dressed, Wille began to dress. We both couldn't stop looking at each other and just smiling so when we were done I walked over to him and hugged him.
He didn't see it coming, but he pretty much checked that I wanted a hug. My arms were around his waist and his arms were on my shoulders. He always feels so comfortable knowing he can put his arms on my shoulder.

He always says he feels at home with me but I never believe him. Still, that makes me smile.

My head was on his shoulders and his head was against my chest. I could hear his heart, which is always reassuring. We both stood like that for a few more minutes until he took his head away and I felt a surge of cold against my chest. But his arms are still wrapped around my neck. He came closer and closer with his nose until I felt a warm feeling on the tip of my nose. So our noses were completely twisted into each other. We got closer and closer until our foreheads met. We bobbed our heads slightly until his soft lips touched mine. It was a very comfortable and light kiss. Until Wille opened his mouth to show he wanted more. I accepted and tilted my head back slightly, but part of our lips were still touching. I exhaled slightly and felt his breaths against my skin. It continued until our lips touched again. This time the kiss was with a lot of energy but still with full love. The kiss grew more intense as our tongues connected. They danced together in my mouth when I felt a hand on my hip. She kept going down until I let out a slight moan. Wille seemed to like it so he slowly moved his arms to my front side from my hips. I tried to say something through all the loud breathing and kissing, but all I said was his name.

It felt so good to finally have him by my side. Finally standing so close and kissing him. It felt so right to say his name and make love to him.
We were both still enjoying the moment until I heard a knock. I grumbled and rolled my eyes. As our lips parted and I walked to the door, I let out a loud sigh and a soft, "wow"
I knew he liked it so much when I did what I just did. I laughed lightly and let go of his hand to look like we were getting ready for their school.

I opened the door and saw Malin standing there in her suit. "The carriage is ready, Prince Willhelm. When are you done?"
I looked at Wille and nodded as I picked up my satchel.
"Now." I smiled at her when I saw my mother sitting on the table and smiling at me.