snowy days

(Erik is alive because I can't stand another second without him)

Will's POV:
It was a calm morning. The sun was shining on our skin and we could feel a slight warmth. My eyes were on Simon's body. At his beautiful brown eyes and at his small nose. His perfect curls, which were all messed up, but to me they were perfectly organized.

My arms were around his waist and his legs were around mine.
I lay next to him in our bed at Hillerska's. I stroked his cheeks lightly until I got further into the neck area. His skin was so soft. Like the warmth of the sun. As I slowly removed my hand, I began to whisper:
"Hey Simon..."

I couldn't do anything but smile. I kept whispering, "Love?"

He slowly opened his eyes and looked me straight in the eye, rubbing his eyes slightly and taking his hand to place it in mine. Our fingers were completely intertwined as the sun shone on our hands giving a soft warmth to our skin. He chuckled lightly and as always my whole body was focused on that sound. My stomach filled with butterflies as he smiled at that. I stared into his eyes with the happiest feeling I've ever had.
I opened my mouth to say something but I had no words for his beauty. He slowly removed his hand from mine to tuck the hair away from my face behind my ear. I blushed a little as my eyes followed his movements, but not too much so that part of it was still focused on his face.
"Simon?" I asked in my quiet voice.

"Yes?"

"What do we want to do today?"
"Hmm..I don't know but we can start with that.-"

He said as he slowly leaned in to kiss me softly on the lips. Although it was long, it was full of emotions. When he broke the kiss and leaned back again, all he could do was smile.

"That was a good idea..."

I giggled.

A few minutes later we started to change and when we were done we started talking, "I heard it's supposed to snow today."
He looked at me in surprise as he straightened his T-SHIRT.
"Then we know what we're going to do today." He grinned.
I gave him a "no" look.
"No we won't go outside simme."
His face grew more and more disappointing and he dropped his shoulder.
He came closer to hug me and I accepted.
We both hugged for a few seconds until I realized what he wanted and pushed him away.
"Simon! If it's another of your "I'll convince him I'll give him a hug" hug, then don't take it."
I laughed wryly when He started  to whine.
"willeee"

I walked away but he held onto my arm.
"Why not?!? give me a reason"
I could not believe it. I rolled my eyes and turned to meet his eyes.
He begged me until I finally said something, "Maybe because I slipped last time and broke almost everything?!?" I said wryly
He had a questioning look and wrapped his arms around my waist. He pushed me closer and started talking, "What do you mean?"
"You don't remember how I slipped on the ice because we were running too fast?! I couldn't walk properly for 3 days after that."

He dropped his questioning look and started laughing uncontrollably. His head fell into my chest as he kept laughing.
I laughed and rolled my eyes.
I played the moment over and over in my head until I laughed too.
"You remember!! You just wanted me to say it again, didn't you."
I felt so stupid when he lifted his head to meet my eyes.
He slowly tilted his head to the side and looked at my lips with a silly smile.
"Yes I wanted to.", he admitted.
He came closer and kissed the tip of my nose. He knew very well that this makes me weak.

"So let's go?" he asked impatiently.
I sighed and nodded with a slight smile. He laughed and jumped around like a little kid.

He immediately pulled on his gloves and jacket and was ready to go outside.
I giggled slightly and stared at him as he tried to open the door.
"Honey?" he asked as I watched him slowly turn around and his cheeks turned a faint pink.
He looked annoyed and asked: "Whaatt?!!"
I came to him and looked into your eyes.
"Don't you want to have breakfast first?"
He dropped his annoyed face and laughed in embarrassment.
"Maybe..." he rolled his eyes.