sunshine

comments mean the world :D

tw: puking, being sick

Wille wasn't really the protective type. He really has never been really helping his mother or his father because he was raised to 'be a prince' and we all know that princes help the country and stuff. But wille, he was just supposed to go to meetings and do speeches, his mother actually did the whole representation thing. He always helped and helps erik with everything tho

. Since wille went to hillerska, he didn't have many changes to see his brother that much. The first days at hillerska were really hard for him, especially because he couldn't see erik for weeks. But something happened the first months at hillerska.

 The thing that has him keep going and with no surprises, its simon. After the whole sex tape scandal, he didn't really had many chances to speak to erik. His mother keep taking his phone away or randomly asked him to come to the palace to do some meeting stuff. And by luck he saw erik once or twice. But that wasn't a problem since he got simon by his side. After wille confirmed that it was him in the video, the news were full of the boys faces. Simon was on the other side very excited of whats to come 'with his now boyfriend by his side. Now tho they gotta focus on school first. Which they sometimes didn't.

Even tho the whole school knew that they were a couple, they kept kissing only in rooms or when the halls were empty. They didn't like people watching or starring. Besides their friend group like felice, sara, Maddie, frederika and stella. Sometimes walter and henry liked to join. They didn't do much about august tho. (his ass is still not in jail).

 They ignored him, mostly. Sometimes wille liked to fight or start an argument with august and even tho simon didn't want to say anything, it was kinda a turn on for him. He would never tell wille tho because he knew wille would never stop teasing about it.

So yeah their lifes were a pretty normal teenage life. Well it wasn't really normal but for them it felt like the perfect life. They were happier than ever even though wille panicked very often but simon learned the many ways to stop his anxiety. Whenever simons dad would show up, drunk or even ready to offer simon drugs again, wille knew the best ways to comfort him. They knew nearly everything about each other. Even on the bad days.

Wille came into the classroom and the first thing he was looking for, was simon. But he was no where to be seen.

'hm weird' he whispered to himself.

'whats weird?' he heard felice coming up to him, asking what the problem was while sitting on the tables.

Suddenly our whole friend group was sitting with wille, mostly having private conversations. Wille sighed and looked at felice.

'simon is not here today' wille mumbled in his breath loud enough so that felice heards it.

Right when felice wanted to answer he heard sara walking into the classroom.

'simon is sick but his stupid ass still wanted to go to school to see his boyfried' she giggled being followed by simon.

'im not sick you asshole'

simon said but only by his voice you could hear that hes sick. He rubbed his eyes and went to sit next to wille.

Sara looked at wille with a smirk.

'hes always so clingy when hes sick, I warned you'

and the whole group giggled and even wille couldn't hide a smile. When the group went back to talking wille turned around to face simons face that was completely red. Wille cupped simons jaw and touched his forehead slightly. Simon tried to roll his eyes but even that was too much. As wille pulled away he tiled his head to the side and sighed smiling.