love letters pt. 2

QOUTE OF THE DAY, MY FRIENDS!!

Poetry comes from the highest happiness or the deepest sorrow.

- A.P.J.

'Wwhat the fuck do you mean it's a love letter, henry' simon exhales as he makes his way to read it. He knees in front of the locker, eyebrows fronted, a confused look as henry reads it out loud.

Henry waits a few seconds before he continues.

'when the hills are flat, The rivers are all dry.

When it thunders in winter, when it snows in summer.' He breathes.

'when heaven and earth mingle, not till then will I part from...' he looks up to simon, whose eyes are wide, slowly filling with tears. He looks back at the paper in his hands. 'you.'

The last word coming out more silent and more like a quick exhale. Simon on the other side can not believe his eyes. Sure some girls or even boys at his school told him they have a crush on him but holy shit he never got something like this. So beautifully written and so romantic. In fact no one ever knew how romantic he actually can be. Everything his past lovers cared for were his looks or his muscles, but never cared for the beautiful person he can be from the inside. No one really knew how his eyes sparkle up when somebody compliments him or no one knew that he listens to the most romantic songs when hes not with his friends. No one ever knew how much he loved the moon and the galaxy and how many hours he could talk about it.

Every time he tried to share his interests no one listened and 3everyone told him to be less weird. Since then he never talks about his real him or his interests.

So no he never expected a love letter like this.

'simon?' he hears the boy besides him trying to get simon out of his thoughts.

Oh right.

He quickly goes back to reality. 'holy shit.' He says as he grabs the letter off henrys hands.                                                                  'Bro, I don't know who has that much creativity but holy fucking shit, simon, this boy must really like you.' Henry lets out a breathy laugh.

Simon sighs as he reads the letter over and over again till he knows all the words. A few minutes passed and he could feel his cheeks warm up and his stomach fill with butterflies.

Simon still couldn't really believe it, no matter how many people told him that, that wasn't dream. That someone finally..cares about him.

He hears a voice in front of him. 'Simon, I know its all exciting but you got the date with that boy in a few minutes and I think you don't wanna miss it.'

'shit I completely forgot. Henry we must go. Now.' Simon thinks he might die if one more thing happens right now. He could feel himself sweat like he just ran 5 rounds. He manages to stand up though and closes his locker as fast as he could. Simon takes a breath before looking in henrys eyes.

'I am gonna change my pants in the bathroom.' He points at the public bathroom. 'and youre gonna go to my room and put this on my table okay?' henry could only nod as he grabs the letter and they both go separate ways for the next hours.

Wille was anxious. I mean yeah, he was anxious a different type of way. The type of anxious you feel before your first date. Wille didn't really consider it as a date cause they were just studying but holy shit, he had a date with his crush. He even chose his best outfit he never wore in public. That's also one of the only outfits he felt uncomfortable in. Thinking about simon seeing him in his comfy oufit makes him wanna throw up. Wille knew it was only a study session but it wasn't just with someone, it was with THE someone. He tried his best not to panik though.