Hamato Sana

Sana Hamato ~ サナハマト

Age: 14 (turning 15 in a few months)

Height: 5'5 / 165cm

Hair Colour: Black

Eye Colour: Brown

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Birthplace: Japan

Hometown: New York

Family ~

- Hamato Yoshi (Father)

- Tang Shen (Deceased Mother)

- Hamato Miwa (Older Twin sister) - ( Later on found as Karai)

- Leonardo Hamato (Adoptive brother)

- Donatello Hamato (Adoptive brother)

- Raphael Hamato (Adoptive brother)

- Michelangelo Hamato (Adoptive brother)

Friends ~

- Kkami (Pet dog)

- April O'neil (Future)

- Casey Jones (Future)

- Karai (Future)

Nicknames ~

- Tiny (Raph)

- Dudette (Mikey)

- Daughter/Child (Father)

- Love (Karai - for a bit)

- Cat eyes (Casey)

- Mini Yoshi (Shredder and his goons)

Weapons ~

- Kusarigama (Kama's with detachable chains)

- Tessan

- Pencil dagger

- Throwing knives

Personality ~

Sana is a very childish and warm person to the people she loves, but to others she's cold. She has bad temper like her brother Raph, smarts like Donnie. Exotic energy like Mikey and leadership qualities like Leo. She might even have slight anxiety but won't want anyone to know cause it makes her feel weak. Most importantly she's a great fighter who doesn't know her full potential.

Hobbies' dancing, crafting, training, fighting, going out, and mediating with her father and Leo.

Like' Music, art, sleeping, cold nights, a little trouble and her family and friends.

Dislikes' Shredder, Kraang, chocolate, being underestimated, and judgmental people.

Life Style ~

- Great thief. Has been steeling from the age of five from the surface with her fathers permission. But nothing too big, just food and clothes.

- Been to the surface before her brother but they don't know.

- Paints a lot of Japanese styles art for her father.

- Has a pet dog Kkami she found in a pet store when she went to steel shoes from a store beside it.

- Fluent in Japanese.

- Doesn't have a favorite brother. (Probably likes Leo or Raph the most)

- Loves Nature and would love to move to Japan and live on the mountains where the cherry blossoms bloom.

 (Black mask, and bullet proof corset) For battles

Played by : Jeon So-Yeon