Viridian City!/ Prepare for Trouble!

After A While of walking with Pikachu on your shoulders, you had finally made it to Viridian City, which was the first City with A Pokemon center, and A Pokemart, and You were now walking out of the Path, and Inside The Small city!

You were Now Inside of the Pokemon center Just waiting for Pikachu to be Healed when you saw Yellow and Green come in!

Y/n: Hey Yellow! Hey Green!

Yellow: Oh Hey Y/n, are you here to heal your Pokemon?

Y/n: Of course! You too?

Yellow: Yeah, My Pikachu got into A Huge Battle with A Rattata

Green: Yeah, and Eevee fought A Pidgey, and gut hit with multiple gusts

Y/n: Oh Okay, Well The Nurse should be out in A Moment since she walked out after healing my Pikachu, and she should be-

Just then A Bunch of smoke entered the room, and Two People and A Mewoth entered...

Green: Did that Meowth Just Talk...? 0_0

Yellow: I think So... 0_0

Y/n: (Thoughts) That's Team Rocket! Man what A Bunch of Poor Saps, They don't deserve to be in this position, they were just dealt the wrong Hands...

Meowth: Yeah, I can talk so give us your Pokemon!

Green: Why should we listen to The Cat, the Fruit, and the Old Lady?

Jessie: What!? Old Lady!? I am 16!!

Green: Really? You Look much Older than that

James: Jessie you need to check your blood pressure!

Jessie: Shut up!! We're Taking them down!

Green: Our Pokemon need Healing but-

Y/n: No!

Green: Huh?

Y/n: I'm Battling them

James: Okay then, Go Koffing!

Jessie: Go Ekans!

They both sent out their Poison-type Pokemon Out, as you grabbed two Pokeballs!

Y/n: Go Pikachu! Go Charmander!

Pikachu: You're going down!

Charmander: Yes, My First Battle!

Jessie: Alright Koffing use Sludge!

Koffing then Began spinning and sending sludge towards Pikachu!

Y/n: Pikachu uses Discharge to Create A Shield!

Pikachu: Right!

He then creates A Shield to Protect himself, and Charmander stepped up!

Y/n: Alright Charmander Use Dragon Breath on Koffing!

James: Dragon What!?

Charmander then Began to unleash A Purple and Yellow stream of Energy toward Koffing, and Koffing was sent flying!

Jessie: Ekans use Constrict on Charmander!

Ekans then began to wrap its body around Charmander Pinning it down!

Charmander: Argh! I can't hold out any longer!

Y/n: Alright Charmander use Fire fang!

Charmander then lit its Jaws on fire, as it bit down on Ekans, and it freaked out as it let go of Charmander!

James: Koffing use Sludge again!

Koffing did the same thing again but...

Y/n: Charmander use Ember!

He then destroyed it with an ember!

Y/n: Now Pikachu Use Thunderbolt!

Pikachu: PIKA CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

He then Shocks Both Pokemon and Leaves them Fainted, as you smile!

Y/n: Alright!

Meowth: Not yet you still got me!

Meowth then Began to use Fury swipes but you came Prepared!

Y/n: Alright, Time for A Combo Move!

Meowth: A-A What now!?

Y/n: Let me show you! Charmander use Flamethrower, and Pikachu use Thunderbolt!

James: Oh No!

Jessie: This can't be Good!

Y/n: Now this is something A Friend of mine taught me which I am now teaching them! Fire Dragon ROAR!!!

They both then combined their attacks into one huge blast of fire and electricity, which defeated Meowth in One shot, and Hit Jessie and James!

Y/n: Za-Warudo!!

You then stopped time as you thought things Through.

Y/n: (Sigh) Well it Looks like, Their gonna get Blasted away again. I feel like I need to do something to get them off the streets. Hmmm... Hey, I got it!

Timeskip!

The Trio of Idiots had woken up in the Tree, with Thousand Dollar bills surrounding them and A Note Tied to James's Head!

James: Hey, what Is going- Hey! HEY! WE'RE RICH!

Jessie: Huh?

James: WE'RE RICH! WE'RE RICH!

Jessie: What do you- HOLY MOTHER OF ARCEUS WE ARE RICH!

Meowth: We can buy whatever we ever want or Need! Imagine it! Hey, there's A note on your head!

James: There Is?

Jessie: Let me read it!

Jessie then ripped it off of his head, and Began reading!

Jessie: "Hello there, I know you all Just got handed A Bad Hand by Life for multiple reasons, and I had decided to give you 2 Million Dollars so you can keep Living well. Also, I have two Tips for you which are, Quit Team Rocket, and 2. Teach Meowth Payday, Trust me You'll need it" Signed- YL

Meowth: YL? I wonder who that is?

James: He Must be some Guardian Angel Looking out for us

Jessie: Holy, We Must find this Guardian Angel and Give him Our Thanks! I bet so he's so Dreamy~

James: Jessie, Only one of us can Daydream

Meowth: Really? Because I'm Daydreaming about Fish

James: Of course you are, Sometimes I feel like I'm the only Smart one Here