That Power is Mine!/ Shooting Star!

Y/n: So How did this happen again!?

Canti: Because It crawled out of your Head

Y/n: I'm Being Rhetorical Canti

Canti: Yeah, and I'm Being Literal

Y/n: Why don't you help me then?

Canti: Because Haruka hasn't told me Yet

Y/n: (Sarcastic) Oh That is Amazing!

You were Currently fighting another Monster which was this Massive Cowboy Looking Monster that was 60 Feet Tall and was wearing A trench Coat, A Bandana, A Ten Gallon hat, and Had 5 Arms each carrying A Massive 6- Finger Pistol!

Y/n: Hear it goes! Gum Gum Elephant Rifle!!

You then Punched him in the face but he put all 5 Pistols in your face!

Y/n: Oh Shi-!

He then blasted you but Canti then Caught you, and who should arrive But Haruko... In A Bunny suit riding her Guitar!

Haruko: Here I come Y/n!

Canti: What took you so Long?

Haruko: I had to deal with some People First!

Meanwhile...

Amaro and Kisu were now running on Foot towards the sight of the Battle while Kisu was carrying A Massive Rail gun!

Amaro: Come on We need to stop them before it's too Late!

Kisu: Commander, This is REALLY Heavy!

Amaro: Just think about something else instead of the weight!

Kisu: Right!

She then Begins to think of being on A Date with you.

Back with you...

Haruko then Began to fly up the Monster's Arm as she dodged all of its Gun Fire, and she but the Bullet casing flying out hitting Haruko sending her flying It then puts A Gun in her Face shoving her into the Barrel!!

Haruko: Oh No...

He then Blasted Her Point Blank, and then Canti shows up and Punches it in the face!

Haruko: You come and help Now!?

Canti: (Sarcastic) I was waiting to see how this plays out

Haruko: Is that Sarcasm?

Canti: No

Haruko: I'm Proud of you Bud

Canti: Y/n we need to Fuse!

Y/n: Okay but don't eat me this time!

Canti: That was never an Option

Canti then summoned A Mouth and he ate you, as both of you fused again with His Body becoming Bright red again! He then Turned into An Anti-Tank Gun and Began shooting Multiple shots Towards The Monster doing some serious damage to it!