MAP, SYNOPSIS, AND TEASER!

To prevent unnecessary frustration as you read this book, PLEASE TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE TIME PERIOD AND SITUATIONS SURROUNDING THE CHARACTERS.

HAVEN'T GONE BACK TO REVIEW THE TYPOS AND GRAMMAR ERROS...I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE. 😭

JOIN THE DISCORD, LET'S GROW OUR FAMILY!

https://discord.gg/BeG8ezQZDd

Hello, lovelies! 

This is the map of the setting of my book so that you can use it as a reference when the need arises as you read further! Remember I will be selecting top commenters and voters from this book just like I have selected and will soon announce for Lady Laila! 

Also, I am not sure I will update daily, but I will update regularly. I want to upload my best work and that involves proofreading to minimize errors and rephrasing sentences to make them better. I hope you all understand! ❤

See you in a week!

War

War

A word that should inflict fear and terror is seen as the new normal.

Kharis is a slave in the castle of Leonidas of Bethillore, Supreme commander of the king's army. Just as she's been doing for 3 years, she avoids trouble to keep her and her friends safe. However, life is not that simple as she is left with no other option than to use her blood to save them, which comes with a reward, one she never imagined.

Things should now be looking up for her, but it is impossible. They're living in an era where there is a new normal. Elves, Wearhs(Vampires), and Humans have been fighting this war for years, and just as before, a price is needed to save them all...her blood.

*Kharis had seen Leonidas' red eyes before, but that did not change the fact that she was frightened by the wearh standing inches away from the door. They were almost done cleaning his chambers too! Would he hurt her? He said he needed her, but he could still use her while she was hurt.

"Speak. Freely" he says, taking a step towards her, shutting the door to his chambers.

"You have made me the topic of discussion among all humans with what you've just done."

"I do not give a damn."

"I do"

"I'll kill them"

He would kill all the humans in this manor? This wearh was undoubtedly mental.*