16-Lost

TW: SA⚠️
*Flashback*
John looks at Jennifer's naked body sitting on the bed, holding her knees to her chest, her tired and sad eyes staring back at him.

He sighs as he buckles his belt. "You're a real fox baby." He says as he walks over and sits on the edge of the bed, reaching to tuck her hair behind her ear. But she jerks her head away, rejecting his touch.

He tilts his head and puts his hand down. "What's the matter?" He asks teasingly. Jennifer feels her eyes fill with tears. He groans before standing up and buttoning his shirt up. "I have to be at work in ten minutes. Fix that pretty little face of yours before I get home." He says and grabs his briefcase before walking out of their bedroom and shutting the door behind him.

Immediately after he leaves, Jennifer closes her eyes and lets the tears flow out. She stands up and heads to the bathroom. It hurts to walk, her legs are wobbly and she feels like she's just committed a sin. She looks at her naked body in the full length mirror and cry's even more at the sight. She looks closer at the hand print on her neck as she touches it softly.

Who is this woman looking back at her in the mirror? Since when did Jennifer let anyone treat her like this? She doesn't recognize herself. She's lost and scared.

~~

Leah pulls Jennifer's panties down and throws them on the floor before getting comfortable in between her legs again. She wraps her arms around Jennifer's thighs, holding them before she kisses Jen's warmth multiple times until she involves her tongue. Licking slow and sucking softly. Jennifer's moans are music to Leah's ears.

When she hears Jennifer's breathing get faster, Leah gets faster. Flicking her tongue over Jennifer's clit. Jennifer looks down in shock by Leah's skill. Leah looks up at her and they make eye contact right before Jennifer let's out a load screaming moan and arches her back, throwing her head back.

She bites her bottom lip hard and try's to still her shaking legs. "Oh god-.." Jennifer pants out. Leah holds Jennifer's thighs tight, keeping her steady as she continues to eat her out. Faster and faster, Jennifer's moans get louder.

"Don't stop! Right there-!" Jennifer says and runs her fingers through Leah's hair, closing her legs slightly on Leah's face. Leah can barely breath, but she doesn't stop since Jennifer's close.

"Right there!!" She moans. Leah continues until suddenly Jennifer screams out Leah's name and starts panting like a dog. "Ouuu fuck!" She sighs as she climaxes and the warm fluid flows out. Leah slows down until she starts to lick Jennifer clean.

Jennifer's legs slightly twitch as she try's to catch her breath. Once Leah finishes with her tongue, she lifts her head up and wipes her mouth.

Jennifer is an extremely loud lover, but that doesn't bother Leah one bit being that Jennifer makes the sexiest noises ever.

Leah moves up to Jennifer's face and kisses her, letting her have a taste. Jennifer starts unbuttoning Leah's pants until pulling them down with Leah's help. She then flips Leah over so she can
be on top.

Jennifer kisses Leah deeply while pulling the sides of her underwear up, which puts pressure on Leah's clit in just the right spot. Leah moans into Jennifer's mouth and slightly grips Jennifer's hair.

Suddenly Jennifer slips her hand down Leah's panties and rubs over her slit. Leah jerks, reacting to Jennifer's touch. " Fuck.." Leah sighs.

Jennifer let's her fingers travel around, feeling every crevice of Leah's warmth. "You're so wet." Jennifer whispers in Leah's ear before softly biting on her earlobe before easily sliding a finger into Leah.

Leah gasps as her back arches. Jennifer slowly moves her finger in and out, letting Leah adjust to the feeling before she speeds up.

Leah can feel herself get more and more wet, making it easier for Jennifer to finger her. Suddenly, and unexpectedly, Jennifer slips in another finger, this time Jennifer kisses Leah when she does it so Leah moans into Jennifer's mouth.

Jennifer speeds up the motion of her fingers and uses her thumb to rub Leah's throbbing clit. At this point Leah's too weak to even keep her lips on Jennifer's.

So Jennifer moves to Leah's breast, pulling down the cup of her bra revealing Leah's nipple. Jennifer leans down and licks it softly before lightly biting it, causing Leah to moan and cuss up a storm.

Shortly after that, Leah has a shaking orgasm and Jennifer removes her fingers, but continues to very slowly rub Leah's clit, letting her recover.

Leah breathes deeply until Jennifer stops completely and takes her hand away. Leah watches Jennifer bring her hand up, and dear god...she puts her two fingers in her mouth, sucking them clean before flopping down beside Leah. Both of them sweaty and breathless.