Prologue

I sniffed as I looked around my bare room. Nothing was left, except my bed, desk and dressers. I clasped Shikon Jewel that hung around my neck. It didn't hold the power it had before but it did have my power running through it. All my belongings were in this jewel. A faint knock on my bedroom door pulled me out of my thoughts.

      "Ready to go sweetheart?" Mom asked. Her eyes held much sorrow as she looked to me. She didn't want me to leave but she thought it would be best for my studies if I moved to where my dad was stationed, Ignary.

     "As I'll ever be." I weakly smiled as I turned around and walked towards her. We both walked down and headed towards the car where Gramps and Sota were waiting. I shrugged my carry on onto my shoulder. I looked at the Tree of Ages and the family shrine once more before I climbed into the car.

     "Are you sure you got everything?" Mom asked me for the hundredth time. I chuckled as I nodded my head.

      "Yes Mom, I have everything I need." I hugged her. I could feel her body shake as her sorrow caught up with her. I softly smiled as I tightened my hug around her. "I will come back. Don't you worry."

      "I know." She sniffed. "Please make sure to call as well."

      "I will." I chuckled as I let her go. "Here. Since there isn't much phones over there, I made something that we can call each other with. We will be able to hear and see each other." I handed her a small jewel. "Just think of my name and it will connect you. I'll call you when I get settled."

      "Okay." She held the jewel close to her chest. Gramps and Sota hugged me tightly. They didn't want me to go as well. I didn't blame them, I didn't want to either.

      "I'll be back. I promise." I smiled as I hugged them back. I gave them all a kiss goodbye. I handed Mom a letter for anyone from my past from five hundred years ago came. I told her to give it to them. She nodded her head.

      "Now boarding for Ingary." The loudspeakers called.

      I kissed them goodbye before I went to the hanger my plane was in. I waved goodbye after I handed the stewardess my ticket, then went into the plane.

                               ****

     I sighed as I walked off the plane. I stretched as I went. Pops and cracks were heard as everything realigned. I watched the people flock out to their destinations. I glanced around, looking for a familiar figure. My eyes soon fell upon a tall, handsome man. His black hair was cut short since he was in the military. He yawned, tears forming in his tired dark blue eyes. I saw him stretch, making his muscled body stand out.

      "Daddy!" I screamed as I ran over to him

      "Daddy!" I screamed as I ran over to him. His head snapped to me, a smile forming on his face. He held his arms out wide, allowing me to jump into his arms. He hugged me into his chest and twirled me around.

     "My little girl is finally here." He cooed.

     "Dad, I'm not a little girl any more." I puffed out my cheeks.

     "No matter how old you are, you are my little girl." He huffed, making that permanent. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "My, how have you grown. You are a pretty little thing."

     "Please, I'm littered with scars." I scoffed.

     "You are beautiful." He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, not letting me say anything else on the matter. "You must be hungry, let's go get something to eat."

     "Okay dad." I smirked. Now matter what anyone said, I truly didn't feel beautiful. My body was scarred and my beauty was someone else's. "You totally look out of place in street clothes."

     "Well, I'm off duty. What did you think I wore them everywhere?"

     "Pretty much. You're married to your work."

      "Ouch." He flinched. "Well, after everything is over. I might be able to move back."

      "What's going on?" I looked to him, worried.

      "I've been hearing war will happen. Not sure when." He frowned.

      "Out of the pan and into the fire." I sighed.

      "Yeah. Well, I'll let you know if it ever happens. Then your on the first plane back." Dad said firmly.

      "That's if I want to leave or if they let me leave." I smirked.

**Here is the Prologue. What do you guys think? Don't forget to:

Comment

Share

Vote

CA**