Chapter 6

I watched as a shooting star flew right by us. Then dozens of shooting stars started to fall around us. The stars exploded around us, one hitting the Witch of the Waste coat. She whimpered as she held onto me. As the stars continued to keep exploding around us, I noticed some of them lined up, circling.

      I could feel Howl's power start to take over as he fought against Suliman's. The stars started to form into little men like creatures and a choir was singing from somewhere. I guess it was what was activating this certain type of spell. The creatures held hands as they walked around us like they would with ring around the rosey or the game Kagome. Suddenly Howl's hand started to transform into claws, black feathers attached to it when it broke through his glove. I turned my head, finding Howl transforming into a bird like creature.

     He had fangs and black feathers started to form all over his body. He groaned as his feet formed into talons. He was in pain and he was being forced to change. I gasped and immediately clasped my hands over his eyes.

      "Stop, Howl, it's a trap!" I screamed.

     Howl then wrapped his arms around me and flew upwards. A moment later I saw a pink staff stab through air, where I originally stood. He managed to get us out of Suliman's magic in an instant. He flew out of the greenhouse, shattering the glass. I felt threats coming from all over when we landed by the bike plane.

     Suddenly the Witch of the Waste fell to the ground and the winds picked up, startling all of them. The winds wrapped around me as I felt my body morph into my gaint black dog.

      The winds then died down and I stood there with grace and power

      The winds then died down and I stood there with grace and power. Howl gasped as he looked up at me. I quickly laid down on my stomach and hoisted Howl onto my back, in which I got two tag alongs as well. I didn't have the time to kick them off. I flew into the air and darted away from the castle.

       "Kagome, what's..." Howl started to ask.

      "I will explain later." I huffed as I flew across the sky.

      "Did you have to bring those two with you?" He asked me. I glanced behind, finding the Witch of the Waste holding Heen.

      "Nice doggie." She smiled.

      Heen made a squeak like noise.

     "I didn't have the time. It's too late to throw them off." I growled.

      "They're gaining on us." Howl told me. I looked further over my shoulder, finding dozens of soldiers flying towards us. There were two to each plane, one steered while the other had a gun.

      "Not for long." I pushed into my demon speed, flying faster.

      "Whoa!" He gasped, holding onto my fur. I summoned my reiki and yokai forming them into balls. I glanced behind me, aiming carefully before I shot them. Several planes went down thanks to me hitting there engines, stalling them out. "I'll distracted them, then you can fly back to my castle in the Wastes."