dopey's day 1/2(smut/fluff)

Letting everyone know I'm doing grumpy last because he seems the most interesting and fun. Also spoiler someone gave the idea of all four of them being a person and fucking nightmare at once so... I'm doing at after I do them at once 😃

Nightmare pov:

The next morning after sleepy's visit he has turned back to a tentacle, he seemed pretty happy about it. We never figured out what turned him into a person but he seems fine now and thought that was it... Untill about three days later I woke up with the same feeling and looked to see the same creature cuddled up to my tentacle but slightly different? They had longer hair and a fringe or bangs just below their eyes. I shook then awake to see what was going on "huh wha- what's this?" He said sitting up. He had a different voice to sleepy a lot more chilled and monotone "sleepy?" I asked curiously. He looked down and began looking at his hands and body "yooo no way. This is dope" he said smiling "hello?" I asked. He shook his head and looked at me "it's me dopey" he said eyes half open "of course you are" I said rolling my eyes with a smile. He stood up and began feeling all over his body "this is fuckin sick dude!" His slang and voice reminded me a bit of a surfer dude stereotype "it's alright I guess" I said sitting on the edge of the bed. I became lost in thought as I thought about how and why they were turning into people? I didn't mined I actually liked being able to spend some time with them as people. I was suddenly knocked out of thought when I heard dopey yell something "I have a dick!" I looked and he had summoned a dick. (auto corrected to duck) his dick was the same as sleepy's but looked longer "I see you waisted no time exploring yourself" I said chuckling. "Can I see what a blow job feels like?" He asked bluntly. I blushed looking away "I-i mean I guess? You sure?" I asked. He nodded and I sighed "alright sir in the edge of the bed, spread your legs wide and close your eyes" I said standing up. He did as I said and I knelt down between his legs.his dick was waving around a little so I grabbed the base of it to keep it still. I heard a gasp and grinned. I slowly licked from the bottom of it all the way to the top. I slowly slipped the entire thing in my mouth and down my throat. It was basically the same as having the tentacle deep throat me so I found it easy. I began rubbing my tongue on it while sucking aggressively. I heard a loud moan as a hand held my skull tightly. I put both his legs on the sides of my skull and pushed in deeper. He bent over holding my skull with both hands and moaning like crazy as I sucked his sensitive cock. I loved my head up and down hearing more moans and groans come from him. I continued trying to suck as hard as possible. A few minutes whent by and I felt him get close. I continued bobbing my head a lot faster and hearing him get frantic. He breathed heavily and moaning more. Within a few more second I heard a loud moan as he threw his head back and my throat was filled with cum. I sucked a little more making sure I milked him clean and slowly slipped his tenta-peen out of my mouth. He looked at me for a second and I made eye contact with him. I opened my mouth showing him the cum and quickly swallowed it. He gulped watching me as I stood up "what did you think?" I asked bending down and lifting his chin "i-its was uhh... It was good" he said with a blush covering his face. I smirked at him staring for a few more second before moving my hand to his cheek and stroking it sweetly. My smirk turned to a warm smile and I kissed him on the forehead. Then I stood up and hopped back into bed laying on my side facing him "come here" I said. He came over going under the sheets and snuggled into my chest as I wrapped my arms around him. He hummed wrapping his arms around my chest. After a few minutes he lifted his head and looked up at me "can you summon your female body?" He asked "why?" I said confused "I wanna cuddle your tits" he replied bluntly. I rolled my eyes "your such a horn dog" I said summoning me female body. He stuck his tongue out at me before nuzzling into my breasts happily. I rolled my eyes again before closing them and falling asleep.

The next morning Henry woke me up at around 6. Luckily this time he wasn't crying and I wasn't being slapped round the face "morning Henry" I said scratching him slightly. He pointed at dopey curiously "that's dopey" I said sitting up. Then Henry stared at me intently and rubbed something off my chin. I looked and it was a white sticky substance "oh uhh dopey wanted to see what a blow job was like" I said blushing and sitting up. Henry immediately shook the cum of and rubbed himself on the sheets. I chuckled getting out of bed and getting dressed. Once I was dressed I shook dopey awake "oh dickhead" I said "huh wha-" he looked up at me "Ello govna" he said jokingly. I laughed slightly. "Get dressed" I said pulling him out of bed. He groaned but got up and walked over to the draw "fined something your style ig" I said not bothering to get him clothes "how come you chose sleepy's outfit?" He asked "sleepy is to lazy to care and what I got him in my opinion suited him" I said leaning against the wall "you gave him pajama's- oh.. yeah that does suit him" he said looking through the draw more. I chuckled. I took a better look of him and realised he was the same height as sleepy, I assume they are all that height. "Yo.. I love this" he pulled out a large blue button up shirt that had all sorts of weird patterns on it. (Here's a picture of my shirt for reference lmao)