Chapter Fifty Four

[A/N] Okay okay, here we go, done and updated !  I'm either very bad or very good at naps, my last one lasted eight hours. 

[Lowell's POV]

Max liked to roleplay as an old man, like he was full of aged wisdom and dentures and wanted to go back to his reading room full of cigar smoke. But the truth made itself very visible when I had him underneath me, falling apart, dishevelled and flushed and releasing the soft low hisses that made me want to kiss his lips and taste them. 

He could complain about his aches and pains but honesty seemed to come far easier when he had his legs wrapped around my hips, his neck extended, eyes hooded and mouth ajar, every bit of him begging for more.

And even though this time around I'd purposely drawn it out and pushed him deep into the night, I was pretty damn sure I could have gone on until the sunrise greeted us. Ultimately frustrated moans turned into ones paired with a slight hiss and I let him go somewhat suddenly, came and pulled out and watched the flicker of discomfort turn into a confused squint while he breathed fast, waiting for me to slide back inside.

His cock was still hard, half hard anyway, by the fifth time it wasn't getting fully hard and his cum had become less thick than before. I was tempted to continue but I knew I was hurting him.

I kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back and I drew away with a frown, tasted so fucking good, plump lips, made me want to bite them, if he was a werewolf it wouldn't be a problem to fuck him so long, he wouldn't be as prone to injury as humans. 

Not that I'm lamenting or anything, it was just the truth. Humans are pretty delicate, and they get exhausted fairly quickly, and that's not their fault.

"Get up..." I whispered, trying to slip an arm under him. "Let me bring you to the bath."

He groaned and shook his head. "You've got to be joking..."

He was sweaty and flushed, the sheen it left on his lithe, slightly muscular, figure, made him look cruelly good. It hurt to look at him and note bite that deliciously soft skin, breathe in his scent and run my lips up to his neck. Thinking about it was painful enough, but I knew there was a line I had to get behind, he was delicate.

"You don't want me to wash you?"

"I want to..." He looked at me, a certain helpless aggravation on his face.

He reached down and started stroking with a hand that seemed to have lost all energy. "For goodness sake..." He grumbled. Cringing and hissing slightly.

I held back a grin as I watched him for a second, not coming too far with his hand, that made me grin visibly.

"Stop." He demanded, looking away from me. "Go away, go shower you delinquent."

I laughed out loud, a deep laugh from my belly. "I'm sorry, a thousand apologies my mate." I bowed my head low. "Forgive me."

He groaned, hissed and turned away from me. "Go away, you're not repentant at all." He continued to stroke his length weakly, adding another hand but still moving too slow.

I leaned over and attempted to add my hand to the mix.

He kept his cock covered and then reached out and slapped my hand. "Go away..." He grumbled again. "Everywhere hurts because of you..."

"I'm sorry." I grinned, then leaned over and kissed him, from his thigh up to his chest and upper arm.

His breathing grew faster again, he shut his eyes but didn't pull away or move. "What's the time?" He asked breathlessly, his hand still moving.