Yandere Teacher x Bullied Male reader

Y/N was walking down trying to get to his english classroom avoiding his bullies. He was finally at the classroom and the class started. Their teacher gave them a test to answer. They all finished and gave their papers to their teacher she announced their score and Y/N scored an A.

Zoey: Ok Students that's all for today your all dismissed but Y/N you stay here i want to discuss something to you.

The whole class left except for Y/N. Y/N was nervously shaking.

Zoey: Don't worry Y/N your not in trouble i just want to discuss something with you.

(Y/N): Y-yes Ma'am what do want to discuss about?

Zoey: Look at this.

Y/N looked at the Phone to see a footage of him being bullied.

Zoey: I know you already know who their bullying. Look give me the names of your bully. I just want to help one of my students ok.

Y/N told Zoey who his bullies are and Zoey dismissed him.

Zoey's mind: Now to take care of this boys who hurt My precious Darling.

Zoey called the three boys to her
office. The boys arrived at the office and went inside. The trio didn't see anything but they were quickly knocked out. Zoey dragged the boys to another room.

The three boys woke up they didn't know what was happening and they were panicking.

Zoey: So you three are awake good.

Zoey grabs a knife and stabs to two boys and left the leader. She then tortured the leader more and eventually killed him.

Next day Y/N's POV

It was lunch time and i was at the cafeteria eating my lunch. Suddenly a girl came up to me and said.

Girl: Hello there my name is Hope and I'm a transfer student. And it's hard making friends so can you be my friend.

I happily accepted her because i didn't have that many friends.

3rd Person POV

From that the onward Hope would hang out with Y/N at lunch and after school. But unbeknownst to them they were being followed.

Zoey: Damn that bitch trying to steal my Precious Y/N. I'll teach her a lesson after this. I am a teacher after all hahahahaha.

The next day when Hope and Y/N waved goodbye to each other. Zoey followed Hope back to her house Hope entered her house and went to her room. Then suddenly she heard her glass window was shattered and then Zoey emerges.

Hope: M-miss Zoey what are you doing here. And what's with the knife.

Zoey: I'm here today to teach you a lesson on why you should never take what's not yours!

Zoey attacked Hope with the knife hope tries to dodge but was too slow and too late. The knife plunged into hope's gut spilling a lot of blood and eventually dying from blood loss.

Zoey: Now that bitch is gone. Now i have to get my Y/N.

Zoey then walked to Y/N's house and force the door to open. This was heard by Y/N and he headed down stairs to see the door broken.

Y/N thought that there was a robbery and he went back to his room. He shut the door behind him but he saw a figure in his bed.

(Y/N): W-who are you!

The figure walked toward Y/N who was now in the ground shaking in fear. The figure revealed to be his teacher Ms. Zoey. But he saw her with a big grin and with bloody clothes.

(Y/N): Ms. Zoey what are you doing.

Zoey: Taking what's mine that is.

Zoey took out a handkerchief and put it on Y/N's face he struggled but to no avail.

Zoey dragged the unconscious Y/N to her house and to her basement. There she tied Y/N to the bed and waited for him to wake up.

3 hours later

Y/N finally woke up and felt to hand around him. He looked at his side to see Ms. Zoey hugging him.

Zoey: oh your awake sweety.

(Y/N): Miss Zo-

Zoey: Call me Zoey or Honey ok.

(Y/N): Zoey! Please let me go.

Zoey: Ohh Y/N you naive little boy I can't do that. Because if i did you'll leave me behind for a dumb ugly bitch.

(Y/N): what are you saying!

Zoey: Ohh Y/N you still haven't notice yet but I'm in love with you.

(Y/N): I'm happy that you feel that way toward me Zoey but. Tying me up for just that and i already like Hope I'm sorry Zoey.

Zoey stood up with an angry face.

Zoey: That bitch! Don't worry Y/N I took care of her.

(Y/N): W-what are you saying.

Zoey proceeded to walk to the closet and opened it to reveal a already dead Hope.

Y/N was crying at this and was furious at Zoey.

(Y/N): You bitch! Why did you this to her!

But suddenly he was slapped by Zoey.

Zoey: guess i need to discipline you for you to accept my love.

And just like that Y/N was tortured and was raped everyday until he accepted her.

The end.