Yandere Fem! Rimuru x Male Reader

[ Your POV ]

Here I am on the ground with a broken leg and a wound on the chest. So this is how I'm gonna die i should've just stayed at home.

Few Hours Ago.

I was walking through the forest of jura i came here because of the guildmaster's order. I was to investigate Rimuru City, Different races live here. The guildmaster sent me to spy on the city he said it was Grandmasters Yuuki Kagurazaka orders. An Hour on the mission and I'm already lost. I was walking through the forest that's when i felt a presence behind me.

It was an Armorsaurus i tried attacking it with my sword but it broke when it hit the armor. Then using it's claw it Attack me and it hit my chest it was bleeding badly. With no equipment and a wound i ran as fast as i can go.

I wasn't looking while running away, then i looked behind me to see if the monster is still chasing m e. Thankfully I didn't, when i looked back it was too late i ran off a cliff. I braced myself for impact and i landed. It hurt like hell, i tried standing up but i just fell right back down the ground. I rolled to my but and saw that i had a broken leg. I patched crawled towards a shady place and patched myself-up. I kept myself on guard for if some monster try attacking me.

Present.

Nightfall came, i found a nearby cave i crawled towards it. I was tired and sleepy i prepared some leave to sleep on...

It was midnight when i heard some footsteps and some leaves ruffling. I instantly woke up and got my guard up. As i waited there the footsteps got louder by every second that passes. Then it stopped i didn't know if i should be relieved or panicking. As i finally calm myself down i felt someone tap my shoulder. I was shocked i didn't felt any presence behind me, i quickly turned around. I saw a girl with long blue hair she was wearing casual clothes she then spoke.

???: Hello there! Who are you? And what are you doing in the forest of jura?

"H-hello there, My name's Y/N I'm just passing through and trying to find my way to the City of Rimuru."

???: Oh i see, wait you have a broken leg and a chest wound. Here let me heal you.

She then walked towards me and used a spell to heal me. I stared at her and smiled brightly.

???' Mind: Oh my God this guy is so cute and his beautiful (E/C) eyes, and his pure and innocent smile. I want to defile them hehehe.

You saw that the blue-haired girl was lost in trance and you snap your fingers in front of her to get her out.

"Uhm thanks for your help, may i ask for you name miss."

???: Oh yeah i completely forgot, I'm Rimuru Tempest. You said, you were going to the city here I'll teleport us there.

She took my hand and i saw purple light engulfing us. Then in a blink of an eye i saw the city.

[ 3rd Person POV ]

You were now in the city and you formed a new plan. You already befriended Rimuru so she can trust you. Then you'll spy on the city from the inside.

You thought that this plan was fail-proof but what you didn't consider is that Rimuru fell for you in first sight. And was growing obsessed with you with every minute passby.

1 week Later

You got all the necessary Intel about the city, it was about time that you leave this city. You packed your bag and left the city and headed to the guild to give the intel you got to the guildmaster.

[ Rimuru's POV ]

"I had enough! I can't keep this feelings hidden anymore. I want him, i need him." I said to myself. I got dressed and headed towards Y/N's room. I was planning on confessing to him, after a few minutes of walking i got to his room. I knocked on his and and waited for a few seconds but no response came. I knocked again still no response. I repeatedly knocked on his door until i had enough i burst the door open. I saw that the room was deserted i was fueled by rage. I summoned my 12 patrons and formed a search party. I must not let my love get away from me. Few hours later the search party cameback and hadn't caught Y/N. I was angry and i swore to myself I'll find him and never let him go again.

' don't worry Y/N i will find and i will have you. And I'll never let you go ever again. '

3 months later

"I finally found you Y/N it's been so long i thought I'll never see you again. I didn't know that you were under Yuuki Kagurazaka's Protection. Well no matter i have you now." I said to Y/N as he cutely sleep in his bed i just stared at his cuteness.

( Forgot to tell that you have a small body like Rimuru's human body but a man and you have (H/C) )

I then snapped my fingers and we both teleported in my room he teleported in my bed. I sat there still staring at him until he wakes up.

Few minutes later he finally woke up he groaned a little bit and sat up, then he spoke.

(Y/N): What, where am i?

"Your in my room, oh sorry i mean our room darling"

(Y/N): Wha- R-rimuru! W-what did you do.

"Nothing just teleported us here"

(Y/N): R-r-really.

"But darling i haven't forgiven you yet when you left me three months ago."

(Y/N): Well sorry about that. But i really need to leave goodb-.

Before he could finish his sentence i pinned him down to the bed.

"You're not going anywhere this time Y/n"

[ 3rd Person POV ]

After that she raped you until morning came. After that we can see you on the bed panting heavily and your mind broken

The end