Yandere Senpai x Male reader

(This will be a longer story and the yandere part is mostly in the middle and the end.)

First day of school at the literature club

???: Oh no if the club doesn't get anymore members. The school's gonna shut this down what do i do.

The leader of the literature club was panicking. She was the only member in the club and if she doesn't get any member. The club with get shut down.

While the girl was panicking suddenly the door slowly opened and a young boy entered.

(Y/N): Hello there my name is Y/N and i wanna join the literature club.

???: Really! Thank you so much my name is Mayuri Houjou.

After that Y/N got to learn more about houjou-senpai. He learned that she was enthuistic and playful like a little kid. They always hangout after school. He notice she was a bit clingy to him but he just shrugged it off

Houjou-senpai would always come to Y/N's class to pick you up. And walk together to the club room. And she would always tease him.

Mayuri: Friends huh. First Impressions sure are difficult. Then how about you try introducing yourself to the person next to you.

Next day first period

Y/N entered the classroom and went to his seat. He saw a girl next to him Y/N introduced himself.

(Y/N): Hello My name is Y/N hope we get a long well :)

???: Hello my name is Sakura. Sakura Shirogane.

After that interaction the both of you became fond of each other. Y/N then developed a crush on sakura and plan to confess to her. Y/N asked sakura to meed at the Rooftop.

At lunch Y/N went to the rooftop and waited for sakura to come. And eventually Sakura came.

(Y/N): Sakura Shirogane! I love you! Will you please be my girlfriend!

Sakura: Y-yes of course Y/N. I love you too! Hey wanna come to my House?

(Y/N): Yeah sure.

Y/N and Sakura walked to Sakura's house and went to her room. They both had passionate sex to seal the deal to their relationship. They kept doing it until midnight.

The Next Day

Y/N's Mind: oh god I'm gonna be late i didn't get that much sleep last night.

As Y/N walked to the lockers he bumped into sakura who was also running late. They both smiled at each other while blushing. But then.

Miyuri: Ohh good morning! Y/N-kun your late that's rare.

Sakura then stepped in and said.

Sakura: Hello there senpai! I'm sorry but Could you not get so close to Y/N for me? The two of us are dating. Let's go Y/N.

Sakura pulled Y/N leaving a sad and shocked Miyuri-senpai.

Y/N whispers: wasn't that a bit too harsh Sakura?

They proceeded to their class. For the next two weeks Y/N didn't go to the club because Miyuri-senpai was helping with the cultural festival.

It's already been a week since Y/N and Sakura started dating. But suddenly Y/N got a text from Miyuri-senpai. The text read.

"Hey Y/N-kun can you come to the club room after school i need to talk to you about something. Is it okay"

Y/N texted Miyuri-senpai and agreed.