Yandere Female Shoyo Hinata X Male Reader

So in this AU All the Karasuno members are girls

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karasuno was a very dominant Girl's volleyball team. They were so dominant that they defeated the boy's volleyball team. Of Aoba Johsai High and Shiratorizawa Academy. No volleyball team can defeat them in their prefecture. So they were invited into the Nationals.

Karasuno's first match up was Tsubakihara. Karasuno easily defeated them because Tsubakihara can't stop. Karasuno's Quick attack after defeating them they faced up with Inarizaki and the Miya twins.

This is where you come in your a 6'3" Middle Blocker for Inarizaki High and a second-year student. When the match is about to start you feel someone staring at you. You look around to see one of your opponent No.10 was the one staring at you. You shrugged it off you thought she was just observing you. But your were dead wrong.

Atsumu: Oi! Y/N you better shutdown their spike.

(Y/N): You got it!

First set - Inarizaki's win 18-25

Osamu: Hey guys have you noticed it? I think Karasuno's 10 is out of it.

Ojiro: Yeah they haven't used their Quick attack yet.

(Y/N): Weird.

The second set stared.

Atsumu: hey their 10 isn't starting.

Kita: No matter we'll take advantage of this.

The two teams fought valiantly Inarizaki was on match point when suddenly. They subbed in Their pinch server Yamaguchi. Then they tied, this went on until Azumane got the last point on a spike.

Second set - Karasuno's win 33-31

Inarizaki side

(Y/N): Sorry guys! I didn't get to the three blocker position in time.

Kita: It's ok we'll get the final set.

Osamu: you'll get it next time Y/N.

Karasuno's side

Kageyama: Boke! Hinata! Boke!

Tanaka: Oi! Hinata is something wrong with you?

Hinata: Sorry guys I'm just out of it today.

Tsukishima: Oi hinata if we lose this I'm gonna kicky our ass.

Daichi: that's enough you guys she can't help it ok hinata you better be ok in the next match after we beat Inarizaki.

Hinata: Y-yes Ma'am!

The third set began.

The third set was the longest of the three everyone was tired but they didn't want to lose. The score was karasuno 38 and Inarizaki 37. But then the Miya twins did their Quick attack they thought they were gonna tie until. Out of nowhere Kageyama, Azumane, and tsukishima. Was able to create a three blocker block. And stopped the Miya twins attack.