Chapter 0

Narrator POV

His name is Aleksanders Bonhomme his age around 981 years old and also he Chapter Master Eternal Watcher Adeptus Astartes, let me tell you about his backstory

In year 400 M41, Aleksanders renegade himself from his Ultramarine Chapter he paint his VII Aquila Power Armour from blue to grey after he paint his Power Armor he search some Space Ship destination to Terra, a few weeks later he manage found some Space Ship destination to Terra he grab some robe to cover himself and then he hop into the ship. A years later the ship arrive in the space port in Terra he hop again into some random Stormbird, a few hours later the Stormbird arrive some Airport he get out from Stormbird and he search some place to stay and to began planning he to steal Castellan Axe. A few weeks later after he planning to steal Castellan Axe from Adeptus Custodes he excute the plan and he enter The Imperial Palace and he found two Castellan Axe leaning in the wall, he know Castellan Axe is very heavy he need Terminator Armor to carry Castellan Axe but he manage to stealing two Castellan Axe in the wall by dragging it into the some random place after he arrive some place he grab cloth and he cover up the Castellan Axe with the cloth after he cover up the Castellan Axe with cloth he dragging again Castellan Axe into airport. He arrive in the airport he enter the stormbird and the stormbird take off and began fly into the Emperor-Class Batlleship. A few years the ship get out from the Warp or Immaterium he hijack the ship a few days later he kill entire crew after he kill entire crew with his dumb sheer of luck, he calling Warsmith Kox with the vox radio.

A years later the two Gloriana-Class Battle Ship first Gloriana-Class Battle Ship Iron Warriors length around 22km long and the second Gloriana-Class Battle Ship without any chapter icon in the left and right the ship length around 20km long come out from the warp and began approaching the Aleksanders ship, Warsmith Kox Ship and Aleksanders Ship began line up after the both ship line Warsmith Kox Ship showing some bridge to connected with Aleksanders ship he opened the docking bay in his ship after he opened the docking bay and then 10 Cataphractii Pattern Terminator Armour and also Warsmith Kox, Warsmith Kox his apprance is around 9,5 feet tall and wearing like Cataphractii Pattern Terminator Armor, in his helmet forehead there's two, in his left hand he wear modified lighting claw but his claw made of HyperPhase Weapon.

Aleksanders: "Greetings Warsmith Kox."

Warsmith Kox: "Greetings too Aleksanders, uhhh... where your crew?"

Aleksanders: "Well they die in the warp but im only the survive."

Warsmith Kox: "Well that's bad."

Aleksanders: "How old are you?"

Warsmith Kox: "Well my age around 10.207 years old maybe because i don't counted my age."

Aleksanders: "Dang you very old, how many Space Marine do you have?"

Warsmith Kox: "Well around 8.267 Space Marine under my command."

Aleksanders: *Nodded* "That's good."