Satisfy Me: ConnorxReader

Gender Neutral   :

You and Connor were at home. You were downstairs, having just woken up. Connor smiled as you came through the doorframe into the living room. He was watching TV. On the screen were updates on the newest updates on the android laws. Technically you and Connor weren't allowed to date, him being an android, you being a human, but nobody apart from the government really saw any issues. You two were both happy.

You looked at him and smiled then came forwards and sat down. He wrapped his arms around you and you did the same back.

"I love you honey." He whispered in your ear. You just blushed and smiled as you snuggled even more into him. He frowned as you didn't say 'I love you' back like you usually would. "I love you." He said slightly louder to you, looking down at you.

You had a sneaky idea just to ignore him. You wanted to see how far he would go to get your attention. This attention seeking behaviour was quite normal coming from him. Sometimes he just wanted your attention. Your attention and only your attention could satisfy him, so that's where the idea came from.

He grabbed onto you and make you look at him, pulling you out of your thoughts, "I said I love you." He'd say, getting slightly possessive over you now. You just stared past him, as if he wasn't even there.

Sitting there he began to get really frustrated. "Look at me." He'd say, a hint of sadness showing in his tone. You just looked at him, then looked away again. You didn't want to make him too upset, just wanted to see how far he'd go with his attention seeking behaviour.

"Look at me again." He'd repeat. As you looked at him he'd say, "Good job babe, keep looking." You couldn't help but smile as you looked away.

"Why the fuck are you behaving like this?" He'd ask, now wondering if he'd done something wrong. He pulled you even closed, lips almost touching. You could see his lips slightly parted. You heard his voice slightly start, but then he let you go and dropped you completely, taking his arms back. He ran out of the room.

You chased after him, getting the point that you had gone too far. As you followed him into your shared room you saw him going through all the stuff, roughly handling a bag and stuffing clothes into it.

You grabbed onto him, "Hey, I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" You sounded more frantic then intended. He just shook his head and looked away. You repetitively tried to grab the bag from him, "My love, I said I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, I just wanted to see how far you'd go!" You began to cry seeing his face as he registered what you'd just said.

You were both crying by this point. He grabbed onto you, "I love you." He mumbled, tears pouring from his eyes.

"I love you too" You stated, making sure you were loud enough for him to hear.

You both embraced each other, and you helped him put all the clothes back. You went downstairs and cuddled whilst watching a movie together.

-545 words.