Shut Up: GavinxReader

Gavin POV - Gender Neutral   :

It was poring it outside. Anyone caught out there was very unlucky, and here I am, sitting on my sofa, smiling wrapped in a towel after having a shower watching TV. It wad my first shower in probably months, but thats okay. I smiled again as I looked outside, laughing as I saw some people running out of a shop and towards whichever direction there homes were.

I heard a buzz, and assumed it was my phone. I left it be. Whoever it was could wait until my fun was over. Exept, aparently they couldn't. I heard my phone go off again. After a few minutes I even got a call, and as I picked up I saw someone in a dark area. I had no idea where they were.

"Gavin. Gavin, please. My car broke down, I'm like a minute run away from yours and it's too far to get to mine, can I stay with you?" I hear a voice ask.

"No." I replied, not giving one shit about whoever was going to get caught in the rain. It was their fault for being out at this time.

"Gavin. Please, it's like an hours walk to mine. Just let me stay. Until the rain is gone, please." I heard the voice beg. I mumbled somewhat of a yes and headed to the door.

I heard footsteps sounding from my phone and as I opened the door I was shocked to find them standing there already. I looked down at my phone and saw the call had ended.

"Please let me in, it's cold." I heard them whine. I tooj a step out of the way, and they instantly came inside. They were already shivering, "Thank you Gavin." They mumbled and I recieved a hug.

"How long were you out there?" I asked them, surprised to hear how soft my own voice sounded.

"I've called so many people, but there was the party going on tonight for Fowler's birthday. I figured you wouldn't have gone. It was only about an hour." They said, as if an hour in this weather wasn't long.

I'm a dick, but I'm not that big of a dick, so I left them and walked to my bedroom. I heard the front door close and footsteps walking into my bedroom. I stood there with clothes in my hand.

"Get out, let me get dressed. Find the bathroom yourself." I said as I chucked some clothes to them. They were drenched. They ran off, and I closed the door and got dressed.

As soon as I left my room, I saw them on the sofa with one of those blanket sofa covers I had been given a long asd time ago wrapped around them. I had to admit, it was kind of adorable. I left to go to my bedroom again, but this time when I returned I was holding a spare blanket. I walked over to the sofa and pulled the cover thing off of them, sitting and then putting the blanket ontop of us both. They were shivering.

I actually felt a slight bit of pity hit me as they laid thier head against my shoulder, and tried to cuddle into me. I put one arm around them, but they pulled my other arm around them.

"This is only to keep you warm, yes?" I questioned them.

"Mhm. " Was all I got in reply. We both watched the TV and they ended up falling asleep. I shook them awake, not wanting to cuddle all night.

"If you're going to sleep, then I'm going to my room." I said as I stood. They pouted and grabbed onto me, but I shook their arm off and went to me room.

"Wow Gavin's so tough and strong and manly, no wonder he doesn't get any bitches." They stated sarcastically, making fun of me. I carried on walking, knowing they just wanted me to stay, and I heard a sigh.

I ended up falling asleep, it didn't take me long to wake up again. I got up, went to the kitchen and as I was walking back I saw them cuddled up in a blanket laying on the floor. I walked over and I saw them slightly shivering.

"You can't still be cold. You have a blanket." I whispered to their sleeping body. I looked for a while longer beforehand putting down my cup and picking them up. I walked with them in my arms to my room and put them down. I quickly ran and got my water.

Upon returning I saw them sitting up. The stared at me, as I stared back. I quicklg went towards them and hushed them, before pushing thier torso down so they were laying before cuddling with them. I gave them a quick kiss on the forehead and I heard a small giggle.

"Like I said, you're so tough Gavin." They teased, then leaned in to give me a kiss.

"Mwah, there." I said and cuddled into them to let them fall asleep.

-848 words.