Confessions: ConnorxReader

Gender Neutral   :

You and Connor had been friends for a while now. He'd sometimes randomly appear at your doorstep, claiming that he had been kicked out by Hank. You weren't that stupid, you knew he just wanted to spend time with him. You didn't bother telling him that though.

In all truth, you had had a small crush on Connor for a while now. Everything about him just seemed perfect, from the bridge of his nose to his eyes, you loved all of him. Every single bit. It was clear to everyone around you that the both of you were in love. Connor would come up behind you and give you little scares, or just hug you. You did the same to him. Hank always teased you two, calling you guys 'love birds' or something dumb like that.

Connor had come over to spend the night. Apparently he had been 'kicked out' by Hank again. 'Making too much of a mess.' was what he had said. You just laughed in response and let him in. He came in and straight away went towards the cat you owned. You had called it Milo, after your best friend who had sadly passed away. Milo always loved whenever Connor came over. He was usually a dick towards people, so it was a surprise to find out that he loved Connor so much. You found it adorable whenever you and Connor would be sitting on the sofa, and Milo would jump into Connor's arms. They were just so adorable together.

This was around the third time he had come over. He seemed a little off this time. More shy whenever you came near him, getting all happy when you had hugged him after welcoming him. Something was definitely off today. Connor walked towards the living room, flashing you a quick smile whilst Milo followed him. You then tagged along with them, sitting on the sofa next to Connor. He didn't look at you when you sat down. In fact, he looked away in the opposite direction to you. How rude.

As you laid your head on his shoulder, you saw a small amount of shock in his eyes, before you watched a sense of calmness come across him. He smiled down at you, before getting distracted by a small fluffy animal that had jumped onto his lap. You reached across and stroked Milo, who rolled onto his side so you could stroke his tummy. Connor smirked before joining in and stroking Milo. Milo looked to be in absolute kitty heaven, having all this attention from his two favourite people.

There was then a knock at the door. You looked up an Connor with a questioning look, before looking behind you into the hallway. As you jumped up, Connor followed pushing Milo gently off his lap. The both of you made your way to the door.

"Are you expecting anyone?" Connor asked you. You just shook your head in response, but smiled as a mischievous smile crept across his face. He looked away trying to hide it. Giggling, now with more calmed nerves, you put your hand on the door knob and opened the door. You looked up at him, and his eyes were filled with anticipation.

"Open it!" He sounded exited. Milo meowed at you both, probably in agreeance and brushed against Connor's leg. "Open it, open it, open it!" Connor's voice was filled with happiness and you could tell he couldn't wait much longer. He felt as if he was about to burst from how long he had been waiting for this moment.

"Be patient Conns." You rolled you eyes at him and giggled slightly. Connor bounced up and down waiting for you. You then opened the door, and there was some random girl holding a box in front of you. Standing there in confusion, you looked up at Connor. He took the box and closed the door, mumbling a quick thank you. Connor held the box out offering it to you. You took the box and lead the way into your kitchen to open it. He giggled, and Milo jumped up onto the table.

You started to open the box, and the smell of cake instantly hit you. You took a deep breath of the vanilla scent before opening more of the box. Once you had fully opened it, you looked up at Connor. He smiled down at you and asked, "So...? What do you think?" He was adorable.

You looked down at the cake, it was decorated with little hearts and read 'Do you wanna be mine?' You started smiling and looked up at him. Of course you'd be his. Was that even a question?

"Yes, Conns." You stated simply, before giving him a big hug, sending the both of you crashing onto the floor. Your new boyfriend gave you a quick kiss on the forehead and you both giggled.

-821 words.