•𝖨𝖿 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗄•

⛔️ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18.⛔️

𝖪𝖺𝗋𝗆𝖺😈

○•••○

♡Karma was going to a bar after work to have quiet drink with some of his friends from work.

♡Suddenly there was a knock on your guys' shared apartment door and there Karma was slumped over both of his co workers' shoulder

♡After, you set Karma down on the sofa and went to the kitchen to get him some water. He suddenly appeared out of nowhere, wrapped his arms around you from behind and started pressing  kisses onto your neck.

♡Yep, Karma gets very handsy and aroused when he's drunk. Of course you never give into his desires and just like any other time he's had too much to drink you shoved him away.

♡Then you dragged him into the bathroom and shoved him into the shower and then turned the water on. That woke him up real quick.

♡He was still a bit zoned out, but it didn't take long for him to go to bed and fall asleep. Don't think you escape being his body pillow, somehow his grip is even stronger.

♡Next morning he's got a major headache and he's being way more clingy/affectionate.

○•••○

𝖭𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗌𝖺🐍

○•••○

♡You were at a dinner party with some old classmates and you guys were celebrating Sugino's engagement.

♡Nagisa only had to drinks and he was already out of it. He leant his head on your shoulder and wasn't really talking at all. He just kept a content look on his face.

♡Before you guys left, you ordered Nagisa two coffees so he wasn't staggering home. It woke him up quite a bit, but he was till hazy.