•𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍•

Requested by: Magician_Girl1

Thank you for the request!

Karma 😈

○•••○

♡You were always recognised as one of the aces of 3-E, due to your amazing handling with both the anti-Koro-Sensei knife and gun.

♡Lately, you've all been planning out another assaniation attempt on Koro-Sensei's life. You were the key for the plans success.

♡The pressure was getting too much and you started to lose every ounce of confidence you had in your abilities. And it really didn't take Karma a long time to notice.

♡He realised that you were cracking from the pressure. He "kidnapped" you and dragged you into the 3-E forest.

♡He hugged you tightly and that was enough for you to crack under the pressure. He stayed silent and just let you express your sadness.

♡After you calmed down, he held you by your shoulders and said to you, "You've got this [Name], I'll say it to you as many times as I need to."

♡He stayed late after school to help you go over the plan and get some extra training done.

♡Always gives you hugs and kisses at the end of the day when you two are alone.

♡He may be a sadist, but he does care about you very much.

○•••○

Nagisa🐍

○•••○

♡Honestly it seemed like the world was crumbling beneath your feet. Your plans werent working and weren't as close to successful comapred to a few months ago.