•𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄•

Requested by:ihave10husbands_

As always, if you want anything changed let me know. Ty!💕💕

𝖪𝖺𝗋𝗆𝖺😈

○•••○

♡Karma could tell there was something off with you whilst you guys were walking. He kept a close eye on you and had a very secure arm wrapped around your waist.

♡The minute you faint his heart sinks to the pit of his stomach. He starts yelling for help and pulls you into his arms gladly accepts any help that's being offered.

♡He puts his ear close to your chest and makes sure your breathing every second it looks like you're not. If it's cold he'll put his scarf around you and just keep you close to him.

♡If you're not showing any signs of consciousness after a minute then he'll call an ambulance.

♡Rambles every single thing he knows about you to the paramedics and holds your hands tightly in the ambulance.

♡When you wake up he's a mess, he's by your bedside with his hair disheveled and has the tightest grip on your hand. Tells you to never scare him like that ever again and he repeats so many times that he loves you.

♡When you guys get home he treats you like your glass and is your nurse for a few days.

♡End result: Karma realised how precious you are to him and will cherish every moment he has with you.

○•••○

𝖭𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗌𝖺🐍

○•••○

♡It was a hot day and Nagisa knew you weren't coping in the heat. You guys were walking in the park, but when you started to slow down Nagisa suggested you both say down.