CHAPTER 3 - Piercings

Tracy and I had woken up early and we just sat in bed, talking about all kinds of things. We were just discussing our outfits for today when I heard someone walking outside.

"Wait, wait, shh!" I whispered. We both quieted down and listened very hard. I could hear someone walking on the grass, and their footsteps got louder and louder.

I slid out of the bed and tiptoed to the window. It was Tracy's loser friend Noel; she was coming over and was holding a bunch of clothes in her hands.

"It's your friend," I said, turning around to face her with a knowing smirk. She instantly groaned and hid her head under her pillow.

"Tell her I'm asleep," she mumbled through the pillow.

"Gotcha," I replied as I got under the sheets, and took out my bottle of nail polish for something to do. I could at least be productive.

I heard a knock at the door while I was painting my middle finger, and that loser Noel sauntered in.

"Hey," I greeted, deciding to just be civil for now.

"You're here," was her only form of a reply. Just when I decided to be friendly, she has to go and be annoying.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" I answered, more rudely now, raising my eyebrows at her, which had the impact I wanted; she looked kind of nervous.

"No, I always get dressed with Tracy," Noel replied as I started to close my nail polish bottle. "She does my hair."

I put away my bottle of nail polish and sat up with a condescending look. "Well, Tracy decided I should get dressed with her this morning."

"Well, I found these outside," she replied, throwing a pair of ugly jeans on the bed. "They're the ones I gave to her for her birthday."

That's not much of a surprise.

"She's the one who threw them out," I said in a low tone.

Her smile dropped and she barged out of the room without a farewell. I took the nail polish from the counter and reopened it.

Tracy turned around with a large, amused grin. She looked like she had been holding back her laughter for a while.

"I had to pee that whole time," she said, and we both giggled.

We then jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom, which was unfortunately occupied. Brooke's boyfriend was standing there half-naked, brushing his teeth. I leaned against the door with a smirk.

"Nice ass," I complimented, causing him to look awkward and Tracy to look disgusted.

"Um, no!" she answered, and I laughed as we both walked to the kitchen.

"Mom!" Tracy yelled accusingly.

"What? I'm making your fave," I heard Mel reply in a slightly exasperated voice.

"Mom, I have to go to the bathroom now," Tracy complained.

"Can't you hold it a minute?" Mel replied as I walked in the kitchen. She was making french toast—yum.

"That's how you get a bladder infection, you child abuser!" Tracy shouted.

"That's dramatic," Mel replied, seeming unbothered as she continued to make the french toast.

"Let's just go pee outside, wussy," I said, grabbing Tracy's arm.

Annoyed, Tracy unlinked herself from me and went outside. I glanced down at the delicious breakfast Mel was preparing us.

"French toast is my favorite too, Mel," I told her with a beam. Mel smiled back at me and I strolled out of the house.

I peed in the bushes and then walked towards Tracy, who was cooing and petting her dog, Hampton. I saw Mason in the window so I approached the window with a flirtatious little dance.