hallelujah, my ass

Derek's p.o.v

we broke in through the back of the club when we knew she would be on stage. "all the lights are off except stage lights, so it would be easier to take her once she exits the stage" Kyle spoke.

Me, Kyle, and Rodney went on the backstage and made sure no one else was there. "Cue 3..2.." Dre signaled over the earpieces. she walked infront of us in the dark when me and Kyle grabbed her. She tried to put up a fight and kicked Rodney in his nose. After a few seconds of holding cloth to her face, her body slowly stopped moving.

"secured" Rodney spoke in the mic as we  made our way to the van. He grabbed her legs while Kyle opened the door. We all took off our mics and earpieces and started our long ride back to our house. Me and Rodney tied the girl with ropes and cloth to her mouth incase she tried to scream.

(2 hours and somewhat minutes later)

It was raining by the time we got back but Zayn was still outside. "Took you long enough, she put up a fight?" he questioned after swinging open the back door. "little bit, didn't take long for her to knock" Kyle replied. Dre helped Rodney took her out the car after Zayn examined her and me and Kyle took the equipment out the car and left the car and all of us went inside.