crack in the glass

Clara's p.o.v

I got hold of the dogs and got them to obey to me. I finally reached my house after hours of walking. by the time I got through my door it was night outside. I fed the dogs and put the weapons I had in a safe. I put the cloak in the wash and changed my clothes. (with a black hat, no scrunchie)

I went out to the store to buy more dog food and hair dye along with more accessories for the dogs

I went out to the store to buy more dog food and hair dye along with more accessories for the dogs. I went to the mall first then to Petco. I was walking through the aisle with dog food when I saw the guys from before dressed in basic black clothes. I saw another person in the aisle and quickly walked over to them.

"this is going to be very wierd just please help me" i said quietly as the tall, white haired girl looked down at me. she looked down at me confused. i reached up and pulled her into me without kissing her completely. her hair fell over, covering both our faces. "is everything okay" she whispered against my lips. "not exactly" I replied. I heard footsteps getting closer and brushed my lips onto hers. one of her hands held my waist while she pulled me closer to her.

my focus dropped while we kissed. without thinking, I tried to deepen it. she smiled against my lips and pulled away. "im sorry i-"
"it's fine" she interrupted. i glanced over to where the guys were standing before and they weren't there. "thank you" i added a little awkwardly as we stared into eachothers eyes. "no problem" she replied. "i uh- i have to go" i said quietly. "yea i um..I have work anyways" she looked down and nervously laughed. "I'll see you around gorgeous" she finished and kissed me once more before walking away.

I finished shopping quickly incase the guys were still around and left. I made sure there were little to no people around when I got in my car and drove back home to the dogs.