I should've stayed in bed

Clara's p.o.v

after about 5 rounds of being tazed and shocked, i tried slipping out the ropes. I waited for them to leave to try.

I slid my hands easily from under the ropes around the arms of the chair. i already untied one of my legs from the chair when I heard noise from downstairs. i rushed to take the rest of the ropes off then hid in one of the other rooms that was in the room I was in.

about 9 guys dressed in swat outfits and 3 in black suits walked in the room. i cursed under my breath before I turned around and saw what I was standing in. there were weapons surrounding me and black suits hanging in one area. I grabbed one and armed it with weapons quickly and as quiet as possible. i used one of the masks they had and waited for the door to open as I hid behind one of the desk.

(a few minutes later)

one of them opened the door and they barged in speaking a language I didn't understand, however the voices sounded familiar. as they came closer I nearly fell into the desk I was hiding behind. I quickly hid in the desk while they searched the room. they left after they thought they cleared it and went to the room I was originally placed in.

I got out quietly and grabbed the bow and arrow that was on the wall. I hid behind the door and shot one of the arrows into one of the guys heads. the others turned to look around the room while the guy dropped to the floor. I quickly ran over to the vent after throwing a bomb into the room the were in. I crawled through the vent until I accidentally fell into another room.

I fell onto my feet but lost balance and hit my knee hard on the floor. I looked up to see i fell into a room with 3 large dogs. they shot up in startle and started guarding me. they were doberman, rottweiler, and great dane. I stood up slowly as they guarded around me. the ground shook causing the dogs to be distracted for a few seconds, I took off running. I ran down long halls as they chased me until i fell into someone's arms. "where do you think your running to" he spoke. the dogs caught up and he held me away from them.

they relaxed then he turned back to me. "give it up" he said "I don't have it" I swore. he turned back to the hall behind him as we both heard guys coming down. the only good part was it was the ones from before, I could tell by the voices. i quickly took a step back and drew a gun to his head. he turned back to me, stunned and frozen. "I didn't think you'd have so much courage" he added. "well David, you obviously don't know me" I commented.

"so we put bo- ohh wow okay" one of them said in shock while the rest stood aside him. "pull the trigger Clara, if you can" David teased. I tensed up a little bit still stood my guard. "Clara put the gun down" one of the guys behind him said as the others had their hand on theirs. "this doesn't have to go this way" another spoke quietly while they approached me slowly. the dogs stood back up and walked slow towards me as well.

a loud boom came from behind all of us causing all of us to fall to the ground. my gun slipped out hand but I caught it quickly and hit the trigger, shooting David in his leg. the others started shooting so I started running as the dogs chased me once again.

I ran until there was a huge hole in the hallway. I turned back to see the dogs and guys coming and without thinking I jumped down the hole to the grand floor. I kept running until I ran into more of the guys from before. I tried turning back but was now guarded by the dogs and guys who tortured me, including David. "Clara drop the weapons" one spoke. the circle of men around me started closing in. I thought fast and back to when I was training for something like this before i became a stripper.

I slowly made a motion that looked like I was going to drop my weapons but instead pulled 3 bombs and threw them in all directions except the one with the dogs. they went off as i positioned on the ground to not get injured. as soon as the place stopped shaking I took off running again. I ran out the doors that fell to the ground as the front of the house collapsed. I turned back to see the damage then I saw the dogs and David and the guys who tortured me. the dogs ran after me as I sprinted down the hill. the guys were at the top of the hill when I last looked back and the dogs are now mine too.