okay time to be serious

Zayn and his crew p.o.v

we sat in the room with all the  equipment set up and began our procedure.

Dre took the rope out her mouth while she avoided eye contact with everyone except me. Kyle and Rodney were at the lie detector test screen and controlling the shock system, Derek and Dre had the tazers, and I set up a recorder so we can have any and everything she'd say.

"this is how this works," Derek started, "if you don't answer we taze you, if you lie we taze you..okay" Dre finished. We started recording and started asking questions.

"do you know who we are" Dre asked. She kept her eyes on the floor under her and stayed silent. Dre and Derek started up the tazers and shock system. They shocked and tazed her causing her hands to grip the arms of the chair. She kept her head down. "don't make this harder than it is" Rodney added. "do you know why youre here?" Derek asked. Still, no answer so they shocked her again. she groaned in pain and clenched the arms of the chair again. "this isn't going anywhere, she ain't gon talk" Kyle admitted. "keep going" i commented.

"why'd you steal the diamond" Derek questioned. no answer. "turn up the voltage and start over" i said, Kyle and Rodney turned it up to 200. "do you know who we are" Dre asked. "no" she finally said and glanced up at me. Kyle gave a thumbs up for us to know she wasn't lying. "do you know who we are"
"no"
"Zayn" Rodney said, I walked over to him. "charge it to at 220" i said and they sent shocks through her body.

"why'd you steal the diamond" Derek questioned. "I don't know what your talking about" she replied. "260" i commented then they shocked her again. her head fell forward after the last shock. "why lie if you know your gonna get tazed" Rodney asked me and Kyle quietly. Dre and Derek turned off the tazers and walked over to us.

"this isn't going anywhere Zayn" Dre commented. "at this point feed her to the dogs" Derek added. "that might not be a terrible idea" i replied. They all glanced at me in shock and confusion but I couldn't take my eyes off the girl.