Chapter seventeen(17) Dream guy

Hey guys!! Hope y'all doing well?
Well let's hope you are?
Well today before we dive into our tale I'd like to share a picture of my baby Amani... actually I love the name, Amani... a lot to be precise...,
She's also among my favorite characters in the book
I present to you Amani!!!!! Enjoy!

Adyan's POV Being away from China was something I enjoyed, don't get me wrong it's a great place but nowhere felt as good as home

Adyan's POV
Being away from China was something I enjoyed, don't get me wrong it's a great place but nowhere felt as good as home.
It's almost a month now since I returned to study.
Afdal and Sara are fun to be with they always have a plan when we are free.
Things are moving really quick with our studies as we try to catch up with the time.

Our graduation would be a very grand affair and one could easily tell from the way things are going the management are literally renovating parts of the school, I wonder why they have to do that I mean it's one of the best and most civilized school in China with the best modern equipment, well it's their property and you can't judge them now can you.

Mom and dad along with Laila promised to be present Khairiya can't make it cause she may start her final year exams then.

It was a weekend and quite snowy outside I'm not a fan of the cold so I stay indoor in the apartment that I share with Afdal. He wasn't around as he claimed to have some important things to do, his father is a big business man and Afdal handles most of the business affairs just like me, but his father is in cooperation with a big firm here that produces cotton and so Afdal is serving as a manager on his fathers behalf, lately he has been quite busy I pitied him.

Afdal has being my best friend since childhood and we've being schooling together too. Not to forget we share a blood bond, his my cousin.
He is a very fine young man I know girls like to go with looks and that's why Afdal had all the girls wrapped around his fingers plus he is a young and rich man at 25.

He could be a flirt although he knows his limits with the girls. Even though some of this girls are willing to give even their body to gain a place with him.

I've never siezed to stop reminding him of who he is and why he needs to be careful around them these girls can be conniving and tricky and since they are not his maharem the only place they could be leading him was hell.

I was going through some work in my system Which dad wanted finished before Sunday night and sipping from the mug of hot cocoa which I've grown to like a lot lately, these days I prefer to stay near the fireplace downstairs cause of the cold.
I became bored with the work and decided to have a break and what's a better break than hearing Kaltoom's voice she has really grown so much on me.

For the past couple of weeks since I came back I've added her to my daily schedule as I always create time to talk to her on phone apart from the chats we usually had half of the day long.