Chapter twenty(20) Embarrasment

Warning ⚠️ Not Edited

"Hey there sleepyhead...! Rise and shine" Adyan said through the phone.
Kaltoom growled which sent thrills through Adyan.
"What's your problem, do you think this is China? Or do you have the slightest idea what time it is right now? And since when do you start waking me up? Kaltoom snapped

"I'm sorry I just thought I could wake you up to pray, it's time for subhi prayer and yeah I keep record of time in Nigeria even thou I'm not there" Adyan tried to explain which irked Kaltoom the more

"Ya Rabb! She swore

"What if I'm not going to pray huh? Or do you think..." and she realize her outburst and regretted it almost immediately.
Adyan tried to stifle a laugh but he couldn't and he let out a chuckle.

"That's not what I meant.... I was going to pray, you know what Hell with you.. don't ever call me again" and the line went off as thou her voice was never there in the first place..

Adyan heaved a sigh and threw his phone out in frustration.. that's just how much effect Kaltoom had on him.

"Ouchhh... dude look where you throw things okay? And for the record that's no way to converse with a lady" Afdal said as he held a smug which Adyan wanted to wipe off his face so badly.

"You're such an idiot you know.. I'm in shit here and all you can do is taunt me" Adyan said and threw him the pillow near the loveseat

"Hey bro for the record I'm no punch bag of yours okay? What do you think I am without this face what waste you'll cost the ladies" Afdal complained as he drop Adyan's phone on the center table and hugged the pillow

"That's all you ever know how to do, Flirt!! You are so useless" Adyan said angrily getting up and thinking of a thousand ways to fix his Kaltoom's mood.

"I can help you.. if you need me I'm only one call away, I'll be here to save your day...." he sang irking his cousin the more.

"What do you know about relationships" Adyan muttered under his breath as he head upstairs to his room but Afdal heard but said nothing.

*****

"Maimoona I've messed up, I have totally messed up! Kaltoom complained for the umpteenth time as she paced up and down the sitting room blocking Maimoona's view who is trying to watch an episode of the housewives.

"Move abeg... what's embarrassing about that, Badai shi zaki aura ba stop been such a drama queen" Maimoona said irritated as she pushed Kaltoom away.

"Moona that's mean... you are supposed to be advising me not irritating me the more"

"Okay how about this? Just forget anything ever happened that lead to this embarrassing mess you are in, it's normal to have your period it's not a crime yar kauye kawai... besides..., wait how would you react to your first kiss then huh? Maimoona said with a mischievous smirk and Kaltoom almost melted on the spot.

"No way I'm never kissing that egocentric dummy" she said folding her hands to her chest like a little girl and Maimoona gave her a knowing look

"This whole thing never happened I never unintentionally told Adyan I was on my period that's it".

"Good!... I'll go get it"Maimoona said as the door bell rang