Chapter 3

Zena p.o.v

It had been 2 months since the others learned the family secret. And now, june, Jack's mom, knows about my family and me. One day, she tried to take me away, but i used my poeers against her. It made me dizzy.

June was talking with uncle william. I think they like eachother. I was bored as hell and was breathing out fire cirles through my mouth.

"Hey uncle ratchet, do you need help in anything?" He told me that he was fine and that there was nothing that needed my help. Yeah, i twisted his words.

I suddenly felt a pain in my chest, my heart was aching. I knew it was time for me to finally transform.

I walked over to the ground bridge controls still holding my chest. I typed in the coordinates and went through the bridge. At the other side was the forest i always hunt in. The ground bridge disappeared and i started to feel pain all over my body. My wings spread out from my back and my horns came out. All the pain of the transfomation was gone in a mater of minutes. I went to the nearby stream and looked at my reflection.

I looked bad ass and beautiful at the same time. My wings were with scaly feathers and i was big enough to hold an autobot on my back. I flew to the base and when i entered everyone was in shock. Not my dad though, he was as calm as ever. I told him about this, and that it would come soon.

"Woah! Optimus there is a real live dragon in the base!" Uncle will always gets jumpy. But he didn't get jumpy when he met my family, ironic ain't it.

"It is alright, i would never hurt any of you." Jack, miko, and raf were on the cat walk.

"Zena? Is that you? How did you get like this? You look awesome!" Miko apparently likes the way i look.

"I am half dragon, i rwad about the symptoms of when i would transform. The slight heart attack was the last one i needed. I went to the forest and here i am now." My dad smiled, knowing that i was growing up. Although i felt like i was growing up too fast.

I went to the top of the base to get some air. Unfortunately, it turned to be a mission. I heared something in the distance. I used my super vision to see what it was. It was megatron.

I flew to his direction and he started to shoot. It only tickled. Dragon skin is very tough, so it was as if i was unbreakable. Actually i am, it all depends.

I got with my mouth and sharp teeth and i threw him hard to the ground. I saw that he transformed into his bipedal mode.

"You would be wise to fly back where you came from. Picking the wrong fights can lead you to be hurt." He gave me a wicked smile. I needed to avenge my uncle cliffjumper. Megatron killed him and made him a zombie afterwards with dark energon. Also know as the bllod of unicron the destroyer of worlds.

When ever i didn't behave when i was younger, dad would tell me scary stories about him. I guess megatron isn't as scary as him.

"I don't give shit, i am willing to rip out your spark for what you did to cliffjumper." He chuckled, making me hate him more.

"Why? Was he your sparkmate?" Is he nuts?! Uncle cliffjumper was way older than me.

"Family." I saw him take out his cannon.

"Last chance to fly back home. You are to weak to fight me anyway." Ah hell nah. He didn't just call me that. He is so going down. I got into a fighting stance.

"I guess you will never learn. It is time i teach you a lesson on how to pick your own fights." I charged at him, but he caught me off guard. He punched me in the stomach. That really hurt. I fell to the ground, but he got me from my tail and swung me to a canyon wall.