Chapter 4

Zena p.o.v

It was just 4 days until christmas, but i had something else in mind. I was gonna prank my own family. Well, just my dad, ratchet and unltra magnus. They were all in deep recharge. I had already turned sixteen about 3 months ago. My dad found me in september 13, so he made it my birthday.

Since everyone was in recharge, i first went to my dad's room. I had a bucket of black paint with me and a big brush.

I painted a mustache and a beared on him. Also fake glasses around his optics. After that i had 2 voice changers with me. One was in a very high pitched sound, the other was as as a cat's meow. I first did ratchet. I put rainblw streamers on his back. A picture of nyan cat on his chest and i changed his voice box to the cat meow.

Last was ultra magnus, i changed hi voice to the high pitched one and put a rainbow wigg on him. I alos put a red dot where his nose should be.

The next morning all three guys woke up at the same time. Everyone else was already in the main room with me. We all started to burst into laughter. That is until magnus magnus spoke.

"(High pitched, like helium) what is going on will all of you. You all are broken or something." His optics widened and we all laughed harder. Uncle ratchet spoke up, but all we heared was meowing.

"Who is responsible for all this?!" Uh oh, my dad walked in the room, but all we could do was hold back our laughter.

"What is so amusing that my own medic and another one of my soldiers is being humiliated?" Everyone was still trying not to laugh.

"Oh nothing.....monsieur optimus.(british accent)would you like a spot of tea sir? It is a nice weather we are having." Everyone just couldn't hold back anymore. They bursted out laughing when i said that to my dad.

"By the allspark, optimus..you should...really consider...looking in a mirror...old friend." Ratchet and magnus started to hold back their laughter. They couldn't hold it back any more so everyone except my dad started laughing.

"What the fragg are you all laughing at?" I made a perfect sized mirror appeare infront of my dad. His reaction was priceless. It was stuned, and we all just laughed our asses off. He got in a sort of calm mixed with anger face and tone.

"I repeat, who is responsible for all this?" Everyone stepped aside and pointed at me. Shit. I took a run for it, but got caught by my dad.

"You had better fix this young lady, or there will be consequences." I used the british accent i used earlier.

"Very well sire, i shall get right on it as soon as you put me down." He set me down and i went to go get a bucket of water with soap.

I first did my dad, then ratchet, then magnus. I did him last since he is a fuckin party pooper. I get the feelin he'll get me back someday.

At least we got to enjoy christmas together as family and friends. Dad gave me some new clothes. Yay. Bulkhead got me a metal ball, magnus just gave me a sturn look. Arcee gave me the most awesome gift i could receive, a hug. You were expecting her to give me a car weren't you? Haha, nope.

I gave everybody a spectacular show of my powers. I saved raf's gift for last. I gave him a flight on the clouds. Also, i bit him, and injected him with some of my abilities. Now, he doesn't wear glasses. He is now my rider, every dragon needs one.

It was already summer, yeah time passes by fast when you are doing stuff. My dad said i was finally going on my very first mission on my own. When i went on missions it would normally be with either arcee, bulkhead, bee, or dad. Now that i am a bit mature, still sixteen, my dad is allowing me my very own mission.