Explosive Evolution! Greymon

Third Person's POV

The kids and digimon scream as they falldown the cliff "Sora!" Biyomon said flying to Sora "Izzy!" Tentomon said flying to Izzy "Tk!" Patamon said flying to Tk, the three digimon manage to catch their respective partners but it doesn't work and they keep falling as well.

Palmon grabs Mimi and tries getting her vines to grab onto the rock wall but the part they latch onto breaks and they keep falling as well and Joe and Gomamon are the first to fall into the water.

"Marching Fishes!" Gomamon shouted and a swarm of fishes appeared around Gomamon acting as a raft lifting Joe onto them and everyone else lands on the fishes "W-we're safe..." Tai said "look over there!" Matt said as the Kuwagamon was about to fall as well "Faster!" Gomamon said to the fishes and they started swimming faster getting them away just in time as Kuwagamon lands in the water but he and the rocks that fell with him create a big wave that sends everyone back on land.

"Finally we're out of trouble" Matt said "Where did those fishes come from?" Joe asked "That was my 'Marching Fishes' " Gomamon said "huh?" Joe asks "I can control the fish at my will" Gomamon said happy "I see, so it was thanks to you!... Thanks, Bukamon...I mean..." Joe said "I'm Gomamon" Gomamon said smiling "Gomamon?" Joe asks "What happened to you Tokomon?" Tk asks "Now I'm Patamon" Patamon said "We have evolved" Agumon said "Evolve?... What's that?" Tai asks "Normally it's when the organisms of a species change to adapt better to the enviroment..." Izzy said "That's right! Through that evolution, I changed from Motimon to Tentomon" Tentomon said "I evolved from Yokomon to Biyomon" Biyomon said "I evolved from Tsunomon to Gabumon" Gabumon said "I evolved from Tanemon to Palmon" Palmon said "I evolved from Pusurimon to Herissmon" Herissmon said "And I evolved from Koromon to Agumon" Agumon said "Whatever it is, you all look stronger than before" Tai said "Are you still Digimon? Even after the evolution?" Tai asks "Yes!.... And I am so happy to have finally found you, Tai!" Agumon said happy "Eh? Why?" Tai asks "By myself, I could never have been able to evolve" Agumon said "I'm happy to finally meet you too Brody!" Herissmon said smiling at Brody "You too?" Brody asks "Yeah! It's thanks to you I was able to evolve" Herissmon said "I've always wanted to meet you face to face!" Herissmon said happy smiling at Brody "I'm sure I was able to do it because I met you Tai" Agumon said "Then, is the same with you, Biyomon?" Sora asks "Yeah" Biyomon said "Could it have been the same for everyone?" Izzy asks "That's right!" Tentomon said "It's all thanks to you, Mimi!" Palmon said happy making a twirl "But I don't even know what I did..." Mimi said "And can you revert back to the other form?" Tk asks "Maybe not" Patamon said "This still doesn't make sense to me" Joe said "It doesn't make sense to us either" Gomamon said "What matters is, what are we going to do now?" Matt asks "Let's go back where we came from!" Joe suggested "We should wait for the adults to come and find us" Joe said "Easier said than done...." Tai said "We've been washed up pretty far..." Brody said "It doesn't look easy to go back up that mountain either" Matt said "What should we do then?" Joe asks "What do you guys say we look for a way..." Joe said "But first where are we?" Matt asks "It doesn't look like the camp anywhere" Matt said "He's right. The vegetation looks to be subtropical" Izzy said "That's right!" Tentomon said "Eh? You know what I'm talking about?" Izzy asks "No" Tentomon said "There should be a path that takes us back up" Joe said "Maybe if we go back we could find clues as to why we're here" Sora said "Eh? But there could be more monsters like the one fron before right?" Mimi asks "Yeah they are" Palmon said "See?" Mimi said "I don't wanna put everyone at risk..." Matt said "Are there other humans here?" Tai asks Agumon "Humans? Like you?" Agumon asks "Yeah" Tai said "I haven't seen anyone" Agumon said "There's only digimon here" Herissmon said and Agumon nodded in agreement "Just digimon?" Brody asks "But you all look different" Tai said "You guys said that...this was File Island, right?" Sora asks "Is it really an island?" Matt asks "I've never heard of it" Izzy said "Probably it's not in Japan..." Joe said "Whatever, let's go" Tai said "There's no point standing here and do nothing" Tai said and starts walking "Hey, where do you think you're going?" Matt asks "Just a moment ago I saw the ocean!" Tai said "The ocean?" Matt asks "Yeah" Tai said "So let's go see it!" Tai said "Should we go?" Matt asks Brody "Yeah" Brody said "In moments like this is best to stay quiet and wait for the adults to rescue us" Joe said unaware that the others were walking away already "That is also why we should go back-" Joe said "Joe! Hurry up!" Gomamon said getting Joe's attention "Wait up!" Joe said following the others.