Palmon's Angry Evolution!

Third Person's POV

The kids and their digimon continue to walk in the sewers "I remember my hometown in distant lands" the kids sang "okay digimon team take it away with 'su' from 'lands' " Tai said "sweet it's not, sour it is, success is not meant for me me me!" The digimon sang "Okay children team, start with 'e' in 'me me me!' " Agumon said "e?" "E?" "E?" The kids ask confused unsure how to continue "Erroneous person~" Mimi sang "What's that?" Joe asks confused "It's Enka. My dad sang this in karaoke a lot" Mimi said "I don't know that song" Tk said "Even now, nothing will-" Izzy started singing "Oh i know that one!" Sora said "Me too!" Tai said "Even now, nothing will-" the kids started singing but stopped when Sora screamed "are you ok?" Brody asks "What happened?" Matt asks "some water fell on me..." Sora said and another drop of water landed on her t shirt "Your shirt is dirtied" Izzy said and Sora sighs "I want to do laundry" Sora said missing the normalcy after many days of weird adventures "I want to relax in the bath..." Tai said "I....i want to play videogames. What about you Matt?" Tk asks and Matt sighs "What I want right now is...sizzling barbeque...I want to eat it 'til I'm stuffed!" Matt said "Don't laugh guys but I miss studying. I want to do loads of homework!" Joe said "That's an odd one. I want to drink some ice-cold Cola!" Mimi said "That sounds good Mimi! I'd like that too!" Tk "I...I want to send emails back and forth with my friends" Izzy said "I...I want to play some soccer with my little brother Davis..." Brody said. The kids fell silent as the digimon look at them worried "Everyone's tired" Gabumon said "How sad" Gomamon said and Herissmon frowns worried going over to Brody and hugs him snapping Brody out of his thoughts "Herissmon?" Brody asks and Herissmon nuzzles him burying his face on his chest, Brody chuckles softly and pets him "Thanks Herissmon sorry for worrying you" Brody said and Herissmon purrs happy his tail wagging "Herissmon's so cute!" Agumon said flailing his arms and goes to the two hugging Herissmon happily making Herissmon giggle, the two's antics cheered the kids a bit. Tentomon looks ahead hearing voices "Those voices..." Tentomon said "Numemon!" Gabumon said "Numemon?" Matt asks confused "They're crude digimon who like dark, slimy places" Gomamon said "Are they strong?" Izzy asks "No. Weak" Tentomon said "They're weak, but they're also dirty!" Patamon said "Dirty?" Tk asks "They're known as the most hated in the digital world" Herissmon said "The most hated?" Joe asks. Suddenly the Numemon were getting close "It really is Numemon! Run!" Agumon said grabbing Herissmon's hand and everyone starts running "Why do we have to run from them if they're weak?!" Tai asks confused "You'll find out!" Agumon said and sure enough the Numemon started throwing pink poop at them "What is this?!" Mimi asks. Out of nowhere a spiral shaped like a Numemon appeared ahead and points at a path going up before disappearing "Is that spiral trying to help us?" Brody asks confused "We don't got a choice let's follow that path!" Matt said and everyone starts going up the path and a reluctant Agumon who holds Herissmon close protectively. Once they saw light they were out of the sewers and the Numemon cower back inside "The Numemon hate the sunlight" Agumon said and Tai sighs in relief "Agumon you can let go now" Herissmon said smiling but Agumon holds him closer "Hmmm" Agumon said nuzzling him making Herissmon to purr and giggle as he kisses his cheek his tail wagging happily and Agumon's little tail also wags happily.

The kids resume walking finding themselves in an open field when they spotted a lot of vending machines "There are so many drink vending machines here..." Mimi said "Mimi...you're not thinking of getting one are you?" Palmon asks "Of course I am!" Mimi said running to a vending machine and Palmon goes after her "Mimi, they won't work anyway!" Joe said "geez..." Tai said "It can't be helped. She's still a kid" Brody said. "Cola! Palmon, do you want one?" Mim asks "No!" Palmon said "You don't have to sound mad about it" Mimi said while inserting a coin but the vending machine came open revealing a Numemon inside "Hey, babe!" Numemon said "Numemon?!" Palmon said "Wanna date me?" Numemon asks Mimi "He's hitting on you. What are you gonna do?" Palmon asks "Eh? Nothing of course! Why do I have to date a lowlife like him?!" Mimi asks "Don't make him mad" Palmon said "Don't worry! The sunlight will-" Mimi said but the clouds hide the sun "No way..." Mimi said "Who are you calling a lowlife? Now I'm pissed!" Numemon said and starts throwing poop "Again?!" Palmon asks as she and Mimi run away and more Numemon come out of more vending machines "T-there's so many..." Brody said as Mimi and Palmon run past them "No way..." Tai said and they all start running with them "Let's split up!" Matt said "Ok!" Tai said grabbing Brody's hand and they all split up.