Scorching Heat! Birdramon

Third Person's POV

It was morning and the kids and their digimon were up and walking through the forest. They stop for a moment when they here a weird noise "What's that noise?" Tai asks and something flew past them in the air "It sounded like a gear" Matt said "A gear?" Brody asks "You sure it wasn't a flying disk?" Sora asks "Or it could have been a meteorite shaped like a gear" Mimi said "Either way something isn't right in all this..." Joe said. Tk took a step and a twig on the floor snaps and he almost trips but Brody catches him "Are you ok Tk?" Brody asks "That hurt but I'll be fine, I can handle it" Tk said "That's not neccesary. It's okay to admit something is hurting you" Sora said "Yeah. Honestly, it only hurts a bit" Tk "Are you ok Tk?!" Patamon asks worried "What are you talking about now?" Tentomon asks and Tk picks up Patamon "Alright let's keep going!" Sora said "Right. We can't stay and complain here" Matt said "That's all well and good but... we don't know where to go" Tai said "That's true but..." Sora said and Biyomon gently nuzzles her "I'm completely happy anywhere as long as Sora's there!" Biyomon said "That can't be..... Even if you are 100% happy it'll be problematic to be there. I couldn't hold myself responsible" Sora said "100%?" Biyomon asks curious "N-no, don't worry about it" Sora said dropping the subject "Hold yourself responsible?" Biyomon asks curious "I said it doesn't matter so don't worry" Sora said smiling and the others started walking "I wanna know more about the things you're talking about Sora!" Biyomon said excited "Tell me! Yes?" Biyomon asks "You don't need to know that" Sora said "Stop arguing you two" Matt said "They're very carefree" Tai said "Just try to not fall behind you two" Brody said "I'm not arguing because I want to!" Sora said as she and Biyomon caught up to the others "Biyomon is a very sociable digimon" Tentomon said "I see. Every digimon has a different personality" Izzy said "Sora... Sora..." Biyomon said to Sora 'Can I bear to be with a digimon as sensitive as her?' Sora thinks.

Everyone comes to a stop and Matt looks to the side and gasps seeing an exit from the woods to a desert "We can get out of the woods!" Matt said.

At the same time the gear everyone heard made its way to a mountain.

Izzy sighs and wipes sweat off his forehead "This is like the african savannah I saw on tv" Izzy said "Huh? Does that mean there could be lions and giraffes around here?" Tai asks "I don't know.  It could be nice if we saw normal animals like the ones we know" Matt said "Those aren't here" Gabumon said "That's right! There's only digimon here" Tentomon said "There's only digimon here?" Brody asks "Izzy, were there any telephone poles in the savannah you saw?" Matt asks "No. There weren't any" Izzy said "People must be close then. There has to be!" Joe said "But these could be like those telephone booths on the beach or the train by the lake" Tai said "No it can't be! I'm completely sure there are people here!" Joe said and everyone stops "Izzy psst Izzy" Tentomon whispers and Izzy gets close to him "I told you there are only digimon here" Tentomon said to him while Mimi hums "Let's see where we are" Mimi said pulling out her compass and everyone looks at it but strangely the arrow starts spinning around "What's going on?!" Mimi asks confused and Izzy picks up some sand "This looks like sand but it's actually iron powder! That's what's making the compass spin around" Izzy said "We really are in an incredible place" Sora said "It's also very hot in here. We should get water as soon as we can" Izzy said "Yeah. You're right" Brody said "Just what kind of place is this?" Mimi asks.

"So hot...." Tai said as everyone was still walking "We should had stayed at the woods..." Joe said "At this rate we'll overheat" Matt said and Gomamon pants "Are you hot Gomamon?" Joe asks "I want ice..... or some water..." Gomamon said "Do you wanna use my hat Palmon?" Mimi asks "Thanks" Palmon said and Mimi takes off her hat and puts it on Palmon "It looks good on you!" Mimi said "Mimi.... nevermind" Sora said "Sora. Sora let's keep walking!" Biyomon said happy "You have a lot of energy" Sora said "Sora Sora" Biyomon said "That's enough. Right now I'm thirsty and I'm tired... and I'm tired of walking. So stop clinging to me! You're making me more tired" Sora said and everyone stops "Sora's tired...I'm sorry. Biyomon will stay calm" Biyomon said "Alright Alright. You can walk next to me" Sora said and Biyomon cheers up "I'm so happy! Sora I love you!" Biyomon said nuzzling against Sora's leg. Matt smiles "But we keep walking and walking and there seems to be nothing here" Matt said "Maybe it's best if we go back to the woods" He said and "Hm?" Herissmon said and looks behind him "What's the matter?" Brody asks " I thought I felt someone watching" Herissmon said and everyone looks at him confused "There's no one here but us" Izzy said "And this place is so big and empty it's hard for anyone to be hiding" Tai said "Maybe you just imagined it" Gabumon said "Did I?" Herissmon asks not feeling sure about it and Tai looks with his telescope and spots a village ahead "Guys! There's a village ahead!" Tai said "See! See! See? A village! There must be people there!" Joe asks "In any case it's best we investigate it" Izzy said "Alright! Let's go check that village!" Tai said and everyone starts walking except Herissmon "Don't worry about it" Agumon said poking Herissmon's cheek happily getting Herissmon's attention "Right!" Herissmon said smiling and the two catch up to the others.