The Blue Wolf! Garurumon

Third Person's POV

"It's happened twice now. Agumon, Herissmon why did you two went from Greymon and Filmon back to Agumon and Herissmon respectively?" Tai asks "Well..." Agumon said "Well?" Tai asks "We don't know ourselves!" Agumon said and Herissmon nods "Really?" Brody asks and everyone hears a roar and a digimon smashes through some rocks.

"What was that?" Izzy asks "It's Monochromon" Tentomon said "But it's a friendly digimon, there's nothing to worry about" Tentomon added but the Monochromon was heading their way "You say that but it's coming right at us!" Tai said "No!" Mimi said...

"What was that?" Izzy asks "It's Monochromon" Tentomon said "But it's a friendly digimon, there's nothing to worry about" Tentomon added but the Monochromon was heading their way "You say that but it's coming right at us!" Tai said "No!" Mimi said and everyone looks behind them to see another Monochromon "There's another one!" Joe said "This is bad....they got us cornerned on both sides" Matt said "Run everyone!" Tai said and everyone runs to the side as the two Monochromon fight each other "They're fighting each other?" Tai asks "Why?" Izzy asks "They must be fighting over their territory" Tentomon said "Let's get out of here while we can!" Palmon said and they all run away.

"I'm so tired..." Mimi said, everyone was walking now "Just a bit more Mimi" Tai said "My legs will widen" Mimi said "wide legs are better, Mimi" Agumon said "They can support your weight and you can kick the trash with them" Agumon said "I'm not like you" Mimi said "That's right! Legs with the form of roots of plants are prettier!" Palmon said "I don't like that either" Mimi said "The sunset has a strange color" Izzy said "It seems as if the day is over" Sora said "What should we do?" Izzy asks "It'll be dangerous to progress while it's dark" Izzy said "I smell something!" Tentomon said flying ahead "It's fresh water! It's a lake!" Tentomon said "Let's camp there!" He said "I agree! I can't walk anymore" Mimi said "I'm gonna-!" Gomamon said running but Joe grabs him by the tail stopping him "Gomamon wait a moment!" Joe said "I think we walked enough for today" Matt said "Everyone's tired and hungry" Tai said "Alright. We'll camp here for the night!" Joe said and with that, everyone headed to the lake.

"Wow! It's such a big lake!" Biyomon said "It's the best place to camp" Sora said "Camping means we're gonna have to sleep outdoors?" Mimi asks "Looks like it" Brody said "No..." Mimi said but then everyone sees a light rail's lights turn on "The lights turned on!" Tai said "It's a light rail!" Tk said "What's it doing here?" Izzy asks "Hey maybe someone's inside!" Sora said "Let's go see!" Tai said running ahead followed by Agumon and everyone.

When they reach it and enter they see it's empty "No one's inside!" Tai said "Yeah" Brody said "It's still pretty new" Izzy said "These cushions are really comfy!" Mimi said sitting on the seats "But I don't understand... First telephones on the beach and now this... what's going on?" Tai asks "You don't think it's gonna move on it's own right?" Joe asks "Of course not!" Tai said "There's no track for a reason" He said "This place will be comfy to sleep" Sora said "But why don't we look for food first?" Tentomon suggests and with that everyone goes get food.

Well except Gomamon who was swimming in the lake and getting in the way of Izzy and Tk's fishing "Hey Gomamon, don't cross!" Izzy said "I won't be able to catch any fish with you swimming around!" He said "What luck! This are my favorites!" Tentomon said grabbing some fruit from trees while Joe and Sora were carrying wood for the fire. Patamon was balancing on Agumon's head to get a fruit from a tree "Boom bubble!" Patamon fires at the banana looking fruit but it drops on Gabumon's horn "Ow!" Gabumon said "Sorry!" Patamon said landing next to Gabumon while Biyomon laughs a bit "It's not neccesary to use your powers just to get some fruit" Biyomon said flying to another tree with fruit "This mushrooms are safe to eat" Palmon said and sees Mimi about to grab different ones "Not those! Those are poisonous!" Palmon said and Mimi stopped "I see that flower on your head isn't just for decor. Thanks" Mimi said "Of course" Palmon said.