🔥𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐮𝐩🔥

"𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮"

We sneak around, whether it's during parties or late at night when we're needy. We hook up, but not with pure sex, I guess we haven't gotten there yet.

"Off." I whisper into his mouth, my hands sliding up his shirt. His abs and muscles contort as he complies, sliding off the material easily. No matter how many times this happens, his body always catches me by surprise, every muscle and detail leaving me speechless and gawking at it.

His mouth returns back to mine, my hands threading through his hair as he swallows my moan through our kiss.

My brother, and just about everyone else I know, would never approve of this. Katsuki and I aren't the most surreal match-up, but we're definitely not one you'd expect to ever happen.

His mouth slides down to my neck, sucking on my skin. He loves leaving marks, despite knowing how hard it is for me to hide them.

"Katsuki," I breathe, grinding my body underneath him. I screw my eyes shut as his lips attach to my collarbone, it's my most sensitive spot, and his favorite.

He kisses my bruised skin, a smile on his face, "Speak up babe, I can't hear you." My hands snake up his waist, feeling his body with my fingertips, I moan for him, just how he likes it. "Off." He demands, referring to my shirt, "Fuck, Y/n, take it off."

I grab his jaw, making him kiss me, "You take it off, it's your day." I smirk on his lips, "Do what you please."

This whole thing started a couple months ago, but we've known each other ever since we were 16. I'd like to tell you about how this started, but it would take a whole book to explain on paper.

(I am in fact writing a book about how this started)

His hands slide underneath my shirt, groping around my waist. He groans as we kiss, our tongues meshing against each other. We love touching each other, sexual or not we can't keep our hands off one another, that's just the way it's always been.

We've never gone farther than head, im not sure if that's because of me or him. We don't talk about our feelings towards each other, or we haven't yet. This is just casual, something we crave because we're horny teens.

So, why do I feel like I want more than that?

His hands start to unbutton our school uniform, we have to be careful on how we take it off, if we're too needy, the material will rip right underneath our fingertips.

Once my shirt is off, I'm left in my bra, skirt and knee socks. Katsuki always pulls back when he undresses me, he likes to admire at how vulnerable I look underneath him.

I let him, because I like being vulnerable with him too. He's the only person I've allowed to see me this way, and deep down, I hope I'm the first and only person to ever see him this much.

He leans over the edge of the bed to grab his tie from our mess of clothes on the floor. I'm still lying on the bed, breathless and dazed from how much we've made out in the last hour.

His mouth returns to mine, taking my breath away as his hand slides underneath my jaw, "I'm gonna try something new today, got it?"

I nod, moaning as I feel his body press against me. He grabs my hands, pulling them above my head, he wraps his tie around my wrists, restraining them from being used.

Wow, I didn't think he was into this.

His eyes travel from my face to my breasts, that signature grin of his never leaving as he stares down at me. He slides one of his hands under my back, unclipping my bra with ease as the other gropes around my thighs.

My breasts pop out of the material, his mouth immediately connecting to my nipple. I twitch underneath him, his warm tongue sliding all over my breasts. 

"Fuck, Katsu.." i whimper.

He pops my breast out of his mouth, "What was that? I didn't quite hear you babe."

"Sh- Shut.. the fuck up.." I mumble.

He smiles to himself, dropping back down to my nipple. He knows how sensitive my body is to him, which is exactly why he loves to tease me.

He's the exact same though, needy and desperate every time I touch him, which is why I allow him to do this.

I clamp my mouth shut, afraid of our classmates hearing us, but Bakugo? He doesn't give a single shit who hears us. With his mouth still abusing my bud, his fingers pull my bottom lip, forcing my mouth open so my moans slip out loud and freely. "Don't hold back y/n. I want to hear all those pretty noises."

I whine, my wrists still restrained above me. I couldn't stop him from sucking my breasts even if I wanted to, he knows that, that's why he's being so much rougher than usual.

I feel his smirk on my skin, "I like this," he says, referring to my hands above me, "I could do whatever I wanted to you right now, and you wouldn't be able to stop me."

My breathing escalates, his fingers sliding underneath my skirt. Losing the access to your hands makes everything feel so much more sensible, because you have no idea what they're going to do, and if you'll be able to stop it.

"Look at you," he breathes on top of me, his fingers sliding underneath my panties, he rubs my wetness everywhere, "Such a fucking mess for me"

I whimper, my body tensing up to his voice and touch.

With my lack of response He dips his head over my shoulder. Hot breath hitting my ear "You gonna scream my name baby?"

"I-"

"Y/NNNNN.  WHY IS THE DOOR LOCKED?" A shout comes form outside the door, banging against the wood as the handle rattles.

Mina.

We face eachother with frantic. Bakugo removes his red tie form my wrists and hops off of me. I clip my bra back on, "Shit!" I whisper shout "Go in the closet!"

I throw his clothes at him, and if we weren't about to get caught, he probably would've killed me.

"Y/NNN I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU LET ME IN"

"HOLD ON MINA IM CHANGING" I yell, looking around the room for my shirt, "Fuck, where's is it?" I mumble desperatly.

I glance back at the closet, where Bakugo holds both of our button ups, "Looking for this?" He says teasingly

"Shut up the hell up," I grumble, snatching it and putting it over my head.

I rush to the door and open it.