𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼, 𝓮𝓪𝓬𝓱 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻"

Katsuki Bakugo

There's something about her that makes my head spin, and being sappy isn't what I mean.

Kirishima dragged me down to eat, I wasn't planning on it, but knowing Y/n was going to be there was enough to convince me.

Unfortunately, just about every male in our class decided to accompany us. Deku, Icyhot, Dunce face, and tape roller.

Being stuck in Y/ns closet for so long made me realize three things. One, girls openly talk about how horny they are to eachother, Two, I have claustrophobia, and Three, Pinky wants Y/n to date Deku.

That's the worst part about this whole situation,  no one has any idea we're a thing.

Pinky waves us over, idiotically smiling at Y/n while she groans in her hands, I start to wonder if all their little plans are always this obvious, I'm just neglectful to detail.

I take my seat next to her, icyhot shoots me a look from across the table. I smile back at him, he's always been suspicious of us, he just hasn't caught us in action to say anything yet.

Kiri plops down next to me, while Deku takes a seat on the other side of Y/n. My jaw tenses, remembering her convo with Pinky, I catch her shooting glances at the two, little raises of her eyebrows and smirks.

Out of all the people, him?

It's like I'm having a staring contest with Icyhot from how much he's looking at me. He chews his food slowly, and I chew mine just as slow, the rest of the group is talking about who knows what, all I'm receiving is a fucking death glare from Y/ns stupid overprotective brother.

"You're amazing Y/n!" Deku announces.

It's like my whole body tenses up. I glance at him from the side, he's rambling about how cool she is as if we don't already know that.

It's the way he's looking at her that makes me so angry, it's like she's all he sees. Like she's all that matters.

If he knew what we were doing behind his back, he wouldn't even take a glance at her.

I force my eyes away from them, Icyhots staring at me, this motherfucker is always staring at me when she's around. "What?" I bite out.

"Angry?" He smiles tauntingly, "I see it."

I roll my eyes, "Shut the hell up."

Deku is still talking to her, and she's not paying the least bit attention to me. I suck my teeth, pushing my food away as I rest my hand on her thigh.

I smirk at her when she glances at me, a 'What the fuck are you doing?' look in her eyes.

I rest my other arms elbow on the table, pretending to pay attention to whatever these extras are saying. When really I'm just trying to tease her. I trail my fingers lightly around her leg, squishing her thighs so she knows I need her right now.

I can hear her breath getting harder to control as she speaks. I like making her feel this way, I like knowing I'm the one making her feel nervous.

I slide my hand between her legs, slowly making my way to her pussy.

"Sorry" she coughs abruptly and fakes a laugh. Then she returns to conversation with the group.

I smile to myself, continuing to tease her while no one else has a clue.

My fingers have reached her spot. I slowly start to rub circles around her clit. She whimpers and covers her mouth her with hand as she leans her elbow on the table.