chapter 1

hey guys :)

this is one of my books on wattpad, not my first, but its the one i have written most on, so i hope you like it :)

im not a huge fan of 1D, but theyre hot, and no one can argue with that haha :P

so i decided just to write this book, please enjoy it, i will try to update everyday because i love you guys!! so please make sure you comment, vote and share and all of that!

i swear you wont regret reading this :)

i recommend it for people over the age of 13 as it is PG :)

thanks everyone

xo.

im tired of feeling like im fucking crazy,

im tired of driving 'til i see stars in my eyes.

Lana del rey's lyrics rang in my head as i drove down a dark and dirty road on the way to London.

i was nearly there, but i had taken a wrong turn so i was trying to find my way back.

BOOM

aw crap!

something down the back half on my car made a noise and my car stopped, in the middle of the road.

ok, well shit and not shit.

shit because i decided to take the road which was a 'short cut' according to my dad, to London. There was no one within ages and it was pitch black. 

not shit because i least i didnt get into a car crash if i had taken the main road, someone would have crashed into me for sure. 

i just have to stay calm.

i told myself.

i have never ever fixed a car before or even know how to, but im sure its not that difficult.

HALF AN HOUR LATER

i regretted ever saying that fixing a car wouldnt be hard. of course it was hard. my silver singlet was covered in shit from the car, and my black ripped jeans, had grass stains all over them. thank god i had decided on arm boots rather than heels. my long dirty blonde hair was in a low pony but my grey cap turned backwards. 

mum said she hated my cap backwards liket that, but i liked it. i got my inspiration for it from cara delevigne, the victoria secret model. i looked kinda of like her, except my hair was longer, and my eyes were green rather than blue.

the winter breeze stung my arms, and i ducked back into the car to grab my red and white letterman jacket.

it warmed me up, but only the slightest. i turned back to slove the problem of my car. i got some water from a near by tap about 15 meters away, and put it in an old water bottle i had lying around in my back seat.

i unscrewed a knob in the bonnet.

hmm, maybe if i poor this water in here...

woops, that was not a good idea, large amount of smoke rose from the small pipe inwhich i has poored the water in.

shit... what now?

the best thing i could think of was get my stuff and wait.

so that what did; i opened the trunk and got out my small suitcase, my handbag, and the esscencials out of the front and back seats of the car. 

then went and sat on my suitcase but the side of the road. i put my thumb out, and waited.