chapter 5

Harry's POV

"mean girls!" Ruby shouted.

she looks hot when she shouts....

no! shut up brain!

"lets watch xmen or something action-y" said Niall, he didnt look as hot when he shouted haha.

"i say mean girls as well, lets just watch that," i said smiling flirtatiously at Ruby. She grinned back at me and the others finally agreed with us on means girls. peronsally i no idea what the movie was about, but if Ruby wanted to watch it then i would definately watch it.

She went over to put the disc in the player, then walked back over to the couch and sat down beside me. i snuggled back, and leant towards her. She melted into me as well, so i put my arm around her. she was cold, so i hugged her.

By the end of the movie i had no idea what was going on and it was like 4 o'clock. i just knew that Lohan was the main chick, and there were 3 other hot bitches. right i had no idea what was happening, the other boys had either gone upstairs for a nap before the concert, or had gone out to get food.

the movie finished and i looked down at Ruby, she was on my lap, snuggled into my chest. i stroked her hair and immidiately she looked calmer.

she was so beautiful, her hair was so gorgeous and her face was so beautiful. she had light green eyes, that reminded me of the ocean on a cloudless day in Hawaii, and her nose was cute and perfect. she had dark and think eyebrows and defined cheeks. her lips was full and a light pinky-skin colour.

she looked up at me from where she sat. i put my arms around her waiste and pulled her closer to me.

i gently brought my lips to hers and kissed her. she smiled against my lips and we broke apart.

she leant back into my chest and dozed off for a bit. sound check started at 6 so we had about an hour.

i woke her up about 20 minutes after she had fallen asleep, even though she looke so peaceful.

"sound check in an hour Rubes, youd better get up now 'cause it takes a while to get there." i whispered gently.

she got up and i got off the couch, slipping my hand into hers. a small smile appeared on her lips and she looked at me. her gorgeous blue eyes made me melt.

i kissed her head and we walked upstairs.

she brushed her hair and put her backwards hat on. it was kind of her thing, she always wore it, well not alwas but most of the time.

i got out of the room as she changed.

after about 5 minutes she came back out with black ripped jeans, black army boots with studds, a checked, black and red long sleeved shirt and her black leather jacket.

i smiled at her, she always looked so groovy!

we met up with the other down stairs and we walked outside and into the car, we didnt have enough seats for everyone, because we werent taking the humma, so Ruby had to sit on my lap, and Liam was squashed up in the back of the car.

we arrived and walked inside.